Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ming Ming @ Xiang's Middlesbrough  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Lazzarus21

External Link/Members Only
60 mins?£100. Earlier this week.

Ming is short and slim, maybe 5ft but possibly less. I'd say around a size 8 dress size but with a 'mummy tummy' that suggests she's had children, but not fat more lack of muscle tone and not enough to put me off. Small tits, no more than a B cup at most is my best guess. To be honest, not the usual type of girl I'd go for. However, I find her very facially attractive with a cheeky glint in her eye and her attitude was excellent. English is not that good, just a few words really.

Started with a kiss (no french kissing and definitely no DFK) and cuddle before starting to explore her body and reverse oral. She seemed to restrict access by lifting up her legs but would not spread them apart, confirmed by her resistance to me attempting to do so. I didn't push too much on this although I would have preferred it. She was clean, seemed fresh and appeared to enjoy the attention and did allow a finger inside. Due to her position and size (she's quite small and tight) little more was possible. Her tits are small but okay to play with, with nice responsive nipples.
After a while we swapped and she started to explore my body, kissing, licking and almost doing B2B massage in a very teasing and seductive way. OW was given without any mention of OWO, not an issue for me but may put some off. She made some comments about me having a big cock ( I'm only average, but as previously said she is small) and seemed to be trying to delay penetration.
Eventually got to the point of penetration and she added lube saying "big, too big" but not refusing.
Started slow and gentle just in case she wasn't just bull shitting me but once into full stride her attitude changed, her facial expression changed and she was asking, no demanding that I fuck her. This seemed genuine and different to the usual moans and groans that are clearly fake ( she did do this earlier, along with the strange whistle that another reviewer mentioned). Eventually shot my load and she "shuddered" as if she'd cum. not sure if this was genuine or not.

Time up, but a little rushed at the end. Xiang seemed to be telling her another customer was there. Noticed she definitely keeps an eye on the clock but didn't feel rushed until the end.

All in all, a good punt and I would return. I believe she's here for the rest of this week.

Positives. Cheeky friendly attitude and personality, seems keen to please but obviously has her own limits. Personally, I find her very attractive facially.

Negatives. Limited English, relatively flat-chested (not my usual type), 'mummy tum' may be off-putting to some. Limited kissing.

Offline Lazzarus21

Just a quick add, the girl shown in the advert is NOT Ming Ming so this is B&S. However this is par for the course with Xaing and the girls are usually of reasonable or good quality but you are taking a bit of a chance.

Online tynetunnel

So not the girl in the photo but a B&S, Not offered OWO (its listed as £10 extra), no French kissing (listed as a like), resistant to RO and seemed to be trying to delay penetration? And you rated it a positive!

It’s your punt and your review, but there’s a lot of negative points in there. Perhaps Xiang doesn’t bother to update the likes list and photo each time there is a new girl, because she gets positive reviews on here anyway? But she should. It should be representative of the WG and the service you can expect. In my view, anything less will never be a positive. I expect to see the featured girl and receive the listed services.  Also her nationality is listed as ‘Chilean’ - seems unlikely!

Thanks for the review and I’m not having a pop at you OP, just that punters generally seem to put up with this from the Chinese establishments in a way they never would from any other SP. It’s just taken as the norm

Offline Aldebaran

DFK and OWO are both listed as £10 extra, so if you had insisted on them it would have been £120 for the hour. Bit too steep for me. I'm a Teesside punter but I've tended to avoid Xiangs because of the very mixed reviews.