Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Dora. East Ham. AW 5355612  (Read 1112 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5355612) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline deek12345

External Link/Members Only

Having caught a cold with prices with Jessi Jessi in South Kenton over pricing, (my review to follow)  I texted Hot Thai Dora, (AW 5355612) asking what service was included in the £100 for one hour, as I always do.

Reply: I do body oil massage and full personal service, £60/100 for 30/60.
There was also a link to      External Link/Members Only        all same price.

Since full personal service can include a few or a lot of things, I texted back. Please tell me what services are included in the £100.

Got same message as above, no more detail.

I texted again : what is in full personal service OWO/CIM/reverse oral ?

No reply after that from Dora

I assume ?? that no reply is because when you arrive, there will be a demand for extra cash for anything other than massage and straight sex, and she does not want guys arriving already knowing what they are going to get for the money. But maybe that price is Ok for some/most guys at £100 per hour. Its not bad vfm.

I wasn’t willing to risk it. Annoying to find eg OWO or OW is an extra £50.

Am not sure, since I didn’t see her, if this should be in review section. Feel free to move it.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline g284

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:50:51 pm by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.

Offline loveahe

Probably shouldn't be here, and certainly shouldn't be a positive!

I'm sure a mod will move to the regional forum for non-reviews

Offline LLPunting

Those photos have been doing the rounds of the Chinese flats across London since before lockdown.  If it's the same SP I saw back before she was not worth the trouble, I walked because promised services weren't available in price quoted and she had an attitude.

Offline deek12345

Sorry chaps.......if i posted this originally as a positive that was my mistake

Banned reason: Paranoid troll.