Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Sweety Reiko - Mayfair?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline BD94

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this SP? She looks too good to be true and I can't find any reviews on here of her. I tried reverse image search and all her images return no results.

Is it worth the risk?

Offline SamOmar

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this SP? She looks too good to be true and I can't find any reviews on here of her. I tried reverse image search and all her images return no results.

Is it worth the risk?

Please do not take the risk. Avoid at all costs

I had booked Grace one day and Reiko was staying with her at that time. Upon arrival Grace said she was not feeling well and was in her pyjamas and offered me to try her friend. She is tall and not toned (small boobs) and definitely not the cute petite slim Asian I desired. But having arrived I opted for just a 30 minute service. If you look at the last picture in the gallery that was taken in Grace's current apartment.

Despite pretty much offering most services she has no idea what she is doing and how to please a man, the most toothy blowjob I had in a long time and so forth. Ultimately I cut the booking short to about 20 minutes and spent the remaining 10 smoking a cigarette and dishing out some constructive criticism and she did not seem to understand me.

I then went into Grace's room to give some feedback and despite her being in her pyjamas with hardly and makeup ended up pounding her at a discounted rate and left satisfied.

She is charging 200ph which is ridiculous but probably has a certain domination / party clientele that might pay it. But stay away in my humble opinion.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BD94

Are you talking about 88grace88? Also that is a really interesting story 😂 I think I'll avoid her for now then thanks!

Offline SamOmar

Are you talking about 88grace88? Also that is a really interesting story 😂 I think I'll avoid her for now then thanks!

Yes that Grace

Offline zoeh01

I have to agree with SamOmar. She really isn't worth your time and money. See my review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295394.0

Offline Jeffers77

Please do not take the risk. Avoid at all costs

I had booked Grace one day and Reiko was staying with her at that time. Upon arrival Grace said she was not feeling well and was in her pyjamas and offered me to try her friend. She is tall and not toned (small boobs) and definitely not the cute petite slim Asian I desired. But having arrived I opted for just a 30 minute service. If you look at the last picture in the gallery that was taken in Grace's current apartment.

Despite pretty much offering most services she has no idea what she is doing and how to please a man, the most toothy blowjob I had in a long time and so forth. Ultimately I cut the booking short to about 20 minutes and spent the remaining 10 smoking a cigarette and dishing out some constructive criticism and she did not seem to understand me.

I then went into Grace's room to give some feedback and despite her being in her pyjamas with hardly and makeup ended up pounding her at a discounted rate and left satisfied.

She is charging 200ph which is ridiculous but probably has a certain domination / party clientele that might pay it. But stay away in my humble opinion.

Hey Sam,
Any chance you can add this to a review of Rieko? I can very close to seeing her a couple of times but was put off by price (and price alone) and your review may well have saved me as I probably would have cracked at some point! (so thanks!).

Offline SamOmar

Hey Sam,
Any chance you can add this to a review of Rieko? I can very close to seeing her a couple of times but was put off by price (and price alone) and your review may well have saved me as I probably would have cracked at some point! (so thanks!).

Sure will write a review this evening

Offline SamOmar