Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXDIRTYGIRLXX Newark Now In Lincoln  (Read 2990 times)

11 review(s) for XXXDIRTYGIRLXX (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Buttons

XXXDIRTYGIRLXX saw her at a terraced house on London Road in Balderton, not quite Newark. She now works in Lincoln.

External Link/Members Only

This one is a positive, but only just due to a rather smelly pussy which nearly made it a negative.

Dirty Girl is certainly older than advertised (suprise!), with a pretty good figure. A slightly lived in face and fake boobs. Fake boobs are not my cup of tea, much prefer real even if they are small. I fancied fucking a slightly rough tart in her arse and that is what I got, hence the positive.

Dirty Girl was late, gave me some excuse about doing a cleaning job in Sleaford. Took me through her lounge, past her mate (should have offered her £30 to join in) and up to her bedroom. House was perfectly fine.

Dirty Girl started banging on about how she likes the finer things in life and does her shopping in Waitrose. Then starts telling me how she fucks truckers from Newark truck park and has just split up from her bloke. To be honest, at this point I was about to make my excuses and leave, money hadn't been paid yet. But Dirty Girl stopped me by saying "so, you are they guy that wants to fuck my arse". Yes, that's me. I am then told that cock size can be an issue, so it isn't guaranteed, but the more she is turned on and enjoying herself then the more likely it is. Make mental note to like her cunt good and proper, breaking my rule of any snatch snacking with ladies that I really find very attractive.

Money changes hands, onto the bed, dress off to reveal trashy gold knickers and bra. I strip off, French kissing and Dirty Girl starts on my cock, wanking me with her hands, then OWO.

Remove Dirty Girls bra and have a play with her fake boobs. They are ok, but not really my thing. Panties off and head south, when the stench hits me. Not enough to pull back, but enough to make me wonder. Now, I don't mean a dirty fishy smell, or infected, just a really strong musky pong. A natural pussy smell I guess, but strong like Stilton cheese. Talked me all my effort to stay down there, but stay I do and fingers in bother her pussy and bum hole, Dirty Girl comes quite quickly.

On with the condom and into her pussy, missionary first, then on our knees, me behind her and kneeling up. More fucking then Dirty Girl says "so, do you want to fuck my arse?". Of course I do, it is why I am here......"take it slow to start with as your cock is quite large". So gently at first, then built it up until she is taking the whole length deep and I cum hard in her arse.

So, positives, she can take an anal pounding if she is properly warmed up. Negatives, the lateness and the stinky pussy.

Would I go back? I don't think so. Was it value for money? I think I paid either £120 or £130, so essentially yes.

Offline big-paul-86

ive seen her a few times and never had any problem with her being late or with a "smelly" pussy. maybe i have always been lucky or you were just unlucky on the day

Offline Buttons

Yes, could be that I was unlucky. Shit happens I guess.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey was it an hour or 30 mins? Just one pop allowed?

I love the heading on her profile...

LOST VIRGINITY BUT STILL GOT ORIGINAL BOX IT CAME IN BNWT*NO APPT NEEDED LAST MIN BOOKINGS WELCOME*NAUGHTY NYMPH CANT GET ENOUGH SEX*RIDE OF YOUR LIFE BETTER THAN YA WIFE*FORGET REST NAIL THE BEST* PUSSY SO TASTY HAS MICHELIN STARS*DUO*OUTFITS*LINGERIE*

Wonder how many Michelin stars her pussy has with that smell

Offline Buttons

Good review matey was it an hour or 30 mins? Just one pop allowed?

It was an hour, don't think there was a pop limit, I just did it the once as sometimes I do. Popped at the end of the hour.