Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEX MAD MIA ** Hinckley **  (Read 1693 times)

2 review(s) for slutty-babe20 (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Spanky_bum_time

External Link/Members Only

This is not my 1st review, Been out of the game a couple of months due to health issues, My ID was Spankybumtime but cannot remember password or email I signed up with, If admin can help that would be great if not I'll keep this ID!

Back to business!...

I've been punting for 10 + years and have never gone back to a girl I've seen before, I'm always on the hunt for even better experiences! This was about to change, Mainly due to the fact I'd been messaging girls for a couple of weeks and not getting any replies, I remember the last time I saw Mia, She was passionate, Great kisser and great oral as well as a good fuck, So I decided to text her, And here it begins...

VENUE: Upmarket apartment, Intercom access, Big car park although spaces allocated to apartments and could not find one for her apartment, Not an issue for a lunchtime appointment, Apartment block is in Hinckley a short walk from train station or 2 mins from A5 or M69. Apartment is on ground floor. If you go in the evening and are worried about the parking there is a large supermarket over the road.

SERVICES: Mia says she offers a no rush experience, If you leave early it's your choice! Mia says she loves French kissing OWO GFE and CIM.

FEE: I booked my usual half hour which was £60 (usually £70 but currently has a special deal!) Money paid in advance as is the norm.

EXPERIENCE: O.k I'll come clean!.. I went to see Mia, On way home I realised I'd forgotten my glasses and she did text to let me know, I said I was busy the next day but would see her for my usual half hour the following day which she said was fine, So I'll write 2 reviews here, Both similar!

DAY 1: I text to let Mia know I was here and she text back to come in, quick buzz of the intercom and I was in then knocked on her door and she let me in, Mia was wearing a bra and knickers, Fine by me!, Mia says she is 19 in profile but admitted she was 22! She has a well toned body, Jet black hair and fantastic tits! I leaned in to kiss her but she turned away and that carried on throughout the meet, It's annoying when they say they enjoy French kissing but won't do it, I'm not the type to challenge them, At best I'll give them a second chance but usually take my cash elsewhere, Maybe I have bad breath (Doubt it) or she just didn't find me attractive, A shame as I love the intimacy of French kissing or DFK, Anyhow I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes and started giving her tits some attention, A good licking n sucking n gentle massaging, I then went down on her and started licking and sucking her fantastic pussy n clit, I ran a finger over her hole but she instantly said 'No fingers', Oh well must soldier on!.. Once I'd had my fill of pussy I got up, She said 'You want sex now?', A blow job would have been nice but I was too polite to ask! So I said yes, She expertedly applied the condom, I told her to get on top first and after several expert thrusts she had got her pussy comfortably moulded around my entire shaft and started grinding away, After a bit of this I got on top with her legs over my shoulder, We then moved over to doggy before finishing in a missionary sort of style where I upped the pace and finished the job nicely! She then asked if I was finished, I said I suppose so, She removed the condom and gave me a wipe, I was surprised to find I had 10 minutes left, I'm usually good at timing my finish! Must have been the couple of months out of action! Mia was quite relaxed and we lay on the bed talking and me fondling her, Mia is Latvian and her English is about 6/10, She did make me smile with the story of an Indian chap who offered her 15k to marry him.

DAY 2: Well my glasses cost £300 so I had to get them back and it would have been rude not to spend another £60! The day started in similar fashion, Tried for French kissing again but she backed away, Again no BJ either, After playing with her tits and eating her pussy we moved onto the main course, This time she took a wet wipe and gave me a bit of a handjob which was quite nice! She then applied the condom and we followed the same route as the previous meeting, This time though I took my time, Enjoying the tightness of her pussy around my cock and slow fucking her and pulling my cock out then ramming it back in delivering slow long thrusts until I was ready to shoot! Once I had she again asked if I was finished, Removed the condom and cleaned my cock with a wet wipe, This time I had gone 4 minutes over, Mia was fine about that though, I gave her a kiss on her cheek and went on my way glasses and all!

OVERALL: I would rate the experience positive and a 6 or 7 out of 10, I'm not bothered about blow jobs but really love French kissing and DFK so was disappointed it was'nt on offer especially as she highlights it's as something she loves as she does oral without and CIM which were not on offer either, As for GFE the other highlighted thing on offer I would dispute that as well as it was clearly a job for her, Her eyes wandered around the room sometimes looking at mine, Can't really complain at £60 for half an hour though. Looking at her feedback on aw she has a few neutrals for exactly the same reason so I'm not the only one! Not sure if I'd go back again, I think I got my money's worth but will look for someone who can give me the FK and DFK I crave next time!

Finally... Yes I do know the contents of this review would make it pretty obvious to the girl who the punter was and yes as usual I used my personal mobile to text her but I'm fine with that, I prefer to speak honestly!

[Changed from Positive to Neutral by admin at request of poster]

Offline Taggart

Interesting review, thanks.

I think for many punters, no kissing or no fingers and in this case both, would be a deal breaker. When screwing a young lady those are two services I insist on.

leicesterdude

Thanks for the review.

I totally agree with the above. Everyone will insist on them when they are advertised. I hate it when girls state expressly they will do something and they don't,  it highlights a deeper issue with attitude towards punters I think.

GolfNut

Definitely a NEUTRAL at best for me based on your review.

WHAT! NO BJ?? :dash:

Had a similar meet with a polish girl which I scored a neutral, purely on the basis that she was very hot. But attitude was definitely a negative, no kissing but I did get OW which was pretty good.

A Positive implies she was good and offered all the services she has listed which clearly didn't happen.

:hi:

GN

Spanky_bum_time

Thanks for replies, Obviously cannot change now but do agree in hindsight, Will learn for my next review.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Has anyone seen Sammy babe ????? part of the same group of girls.
Scooby

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for replies, Obviously cannot change now but do agree in hindsight, Will learn for my next review.

Admin has now amended your review to Neutral.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only

This is not my 1st review, Been out of the game a couple of months due to health issues, My ID was Spankybumtime but cannot remember password or email I signed up with, If admin can help that would be great if not I'll keep this ID!

I have alerted Admin that you cannot recall your previous password or the email, otherwise you could find yourself banned on both accounts.

This is your previous ID:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=40533

GolfNut

CT as efficient and organised as always.  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT as efficient and organised as always.  :thumbsup:

:hi:

Hate to see genuine punters/members banned.

Shame about MrBridger  :crazy:

Timmy2

He is on a five day ban isn't he?
correction looks like it has changed to permanent now  :(

Raddy
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:49:29 pm by Timmy2 »

Spanky_bum_time

Thanks CT I remembered my old ID but can't remember the email I used to sign up with, If you can delete that account that would be great.

Offline junky

Wow no BJ? You missed out lol. I went to see her once and all she did for the first 15 minutes of so was suck me off. I'm not complaining though as it was pretty good.

I think a Neuteral rating is fair for this girl as there are some good points and some not so good points about her.

As noted in previous threads, fanny hygiene is a problem as she was a little smelly down there. She was also on her period when i went to see her and she didnt say anything until after i fucked her and that was only beause i ended up with blood on me after we had finished. I was laying there like "where did that come from" then she replyied with "oh it's that time of month for me, i hope you dont mind" ........ thanks for telling me ahead of time!

She was quite friendly and chatty with me, there was no kissing but plenty of everything else. Her pussy is really tight and she has a cracking figure. I'm not sure if i would go back but part of me wants to. I guess only time would tell.

On a funnier note though, she thought i was latvian and was scared to open the door lol It took her a while to get the courage to let me in, but she did in the end.

Junky