Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ASMR massage?  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Craig77cardiff

I'm wondering what this entails lol

External Link/Members Only

All I seem to get.from her when I ask is come and find out?!?

Online Doyle

So much for "Please don’t hesitate to call or text for more details"  :dash:

Sounds interesting External Link/Members Only though maybe not in a sexual way.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:02:39 pm by Doyle »

Offline joninbristol

Explained briefly here in a non-bollocky, BS free as it can be video.
At least as much as it can for this sort of unsubstantiated, evidence free, modern day hippy shite for attention seekers: External Link/Members Only

Sounds like complete tripe to me for people who are gullible enough to believe in smart dots, tin foil hats, magic crystals and tarot cards.
I can think of better ways to spend my money !
:sarcastic:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 04:44:46 pm by joninbristol »

Offline clevertrevor

The video I just watched was, she played with the girls hair for the whole video. Skipping through it that is

Offline Takeapunt81

She used to advertise with pictures from ponty. I enquired in the autumn and got a similar response but pushed further and basically gave me impression that full service was on the table but seems a bit reluctant to write those exact words but now she's back I'll be giving her ago when things calm down

Offline Horatiox

She's a strange one!   I was genuinely intrigued and interested in ASMR and booked with her early last summer when she was located near Pontypridd.  She is tall and leggy and pleasant enough. Went upstairs to a fairly messy bedroom with a  mattress on the floor.  Told me to undress and lie face down.  The massage was a bit pathetic and not really a massage...but I went with it as she was chatty and pleasant enough.  There wasn't any whispering or sensual uttering to fire the deeper realms of the brain...as per my ASMR research!  She did however slide down beside me and start handling my old boy and asked if I'd like to finger her but by then I'd noticed the self harm marks up her arms.  It was all so weird and I decided to get out of there.  Seems like she has moved to Cardiff.  Her Gumtree advert yesterday, had a photo of her with a rose between her teeth but she seems to have removed it.  I don't know about ASMR but she's certainly 'different'!   :wacko:

Offline crfc

As a matter of interest how much did she charge H

Offline Horatiox

Can't recall exactly...but fairly standard for a 'massage!'

Offline Benny121

I looked at her last year when she was in Ponty, and i'm pretty sure that when i did a reverse image search on her photo, she came back as being on a french WG site. so probably does FS.. She disappeared for a while . Her picture has gone so can't reverse image search.

Offline crfc

Actually I remember a fair fre years ago some girl eas advertiding from the same street as the post code in that ad!!! I wonder

Offline Horatiox

French Site...that would make sense...she mentioned living in France.

Offline ktroop

I asked the question and was told £80 for full service/adult massage 1 hour... :unknown: