Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - your thoughts, from a risk POV  (Read 2271 times)

Offline WelshClipper

There are a few threads on here at the moment talking about always do your research on this site before punting to find out if the AW or VS profile is legit.

I use this site to avoid any profiles that are fake, B&S, Sergei run or real profiles where the WG is nothing like the girl at the door etc. All great and saved me many a time.

So how do you guys choose a TOFTT. My definition of TOFTT is when you plug the number in here and nothing comes up, nada, niente.

What research can you do at that point other than go with your gut and pray there is no Sergei, there is a real girl whose photos are genuine and offers reasonable service ?

Or is it just a crapshoot ?   :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

There are a few threads on here at the moment talking about always do your research on this site before punting to find out if the AW or VS profile is legit.

I use this site to avoid any profiles that are fake, B&S, Sergei run or real profiles where the WG is nothing like the girl at the door etc. All great and saved me many a time.

So how do you guys choose a TOFTT. My definition of TOFTT is when you plug the number in here and nothing comes up, nada, niente.

What research can you do at that point other than go with your gut and pray there is no Sergei, there is a real girl whose photos are genuine and offers reasonable service ?

Or is it just a crapshoot ?   :unknown:
We don't choose, our Dicks do  :rolleyes:  :hi:

Online ik8133

If you are TOFTT and there is scooby doo on here, do more research.  Read the AW feedback, if any, some of it may be genuine enough?  Read her profile, call the lady if you can, sound her out, does she sound genuine and does she offer the services listed that you are after.  Go with your gut instinct.   

Offline WelshClipper

If you are TOFTT and there is scooby doo on here, do more research.  Read the AW feedback, if any, some of it may be genuine enough?  Read her profile, call the lady if you can, sound her out, does she sound genuine and does she offer the services listed that you are after.  Go with your gut instinct.
Thanks good advice.

Offline B4bcock

If she has AW feedback, check the ratings of the guys reviewing her to see if they themselves have feedback from genuine SP's. If her reviewers have zero or very few ratings (usually from the SP herself) it is a red flag.

Offline WelshClipper

If she has AW feedback, check the ratings of the guys reviewing her to see if they themselves have feedback from genuine SP's. If her reviewers have zero or very few ratings (usually from the SP herself) it is a red flag.

This is exactly what I hoped for. A check off list to use while my dick is in control and I am not thinking straight. Thanks.

:hi:

Offline isaac_gauss

Here are my measures. Not a huge risk-taker, but I've seen unreviewed girls. Hope to see more.

- Reverse image search to check for stolen photos.
- Carefully read profile text, being alert for generic copy-paste material. (I personally prefer the girl to be able to speak English.)
- Look at any AW feedback. But realise that some use fake AW feedback. So, look at the reviewers (you may start to recognise some familiar names) and check their feedback - have they got some from reputable (on UKP) SPs?
- Go with a mate. Or go with a few mates: make it a gangbang.

Online FiveKnuckles

Having TOFTT and visited a few unreviewed VS profiles,  you learn through your mistakes. 
Search UKP, read AW feedbacks, search mobile, reverse image check, check if they're on WA and ask for selfie.

If you still have nada, your dick (and adrenaline rush) will push you to proceed. 
Take the correct amount money, punt phone and nothing else. [assume you drive and wallet, ID locked away]

Prepare to walk if it doesn't look and feel right!

Been thinking about this lately, the moment you hand her the paperwork and she disappears... hope it's not an old bill setup!?  :lol:

[edit]  Further add,  the more you punt in certain areas you will get an idea of the locations and dwelling.  Get the postcode and look at street.  Ask yourself would you visit at certain time and can you get out easily?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 11:10:14 am by FiveKnuckles »

Offline B4bcock

Prepare to walk if it doesn't look and feel right!

Having a dependable Plan B in place makes the decision to walk much easier.

Offline southcoastpunter

Been thinking about this lately, the moment you hand her the paperwork and she disappears... hope it's not an old bill setup!?

Old Bill as in police? highly unlikely - paying for sex is not a crime! The risk of her disappearing may be real as some are scammers or have a boy friend who just happens to come home  immediately after you have paid.

Offline southcoastpunter

I also think we need to come up with another name rather than TOFTT.

We really mean "seeing an unreviewed/unknown lady" rather than "taking one for the team". We do it for ourselves not for the benefit of other guys - although we are of course willing to share details and experiences with other UK members - well most of us are!. 

Offline WelshClipper

Wow these responses are fantastic guys. I really appreciate. Stuff I never considered.

I agree TOFTT is probably a poor name. We are really satisfying our own dicks and hoping to come up trumps.

I have a few reviews left to do over the coming weeks. But I really want to get back into "TOFTT"

Or maybe just "UWG" Unreviewed Working Girl

Which is scarier but loads of fun :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 12:24:43 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Hobbit

One piece of advice that I would give is that once you choose a girl I would suggest you see them pretty quickly. One mistake I have done in the past which I keep doing is that I add them to my hotlist and then keep adding others and then my list ends up being huge and I never get around to seeing them.

So the best thing to do is that if you choose someone then just go and see them and don't delay too much. Obviously, do your research on here beforehand.

Offline WelshClipper

One piece of advice that I would give is that once you choose a girl I would suggest you see them pretty quickly. One mistake I have done in the past which I keep doing is that I add them to my hotlist and then keep adding others and then my list ends up being huge and I never get around to seeing them.

So the best thing to do is that if you choose someone then just go and see them and don't delay too much. Obviously, do your research on here beforehand.
Yes I am guilty of this too. One ends up being 100 very quickly.

I will deffo take this advice.  :thumbsup:

Offline bdyno

Something else I always do (which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned already) is google the phone number if present.  Always the '0' and '+44' versions.  It can often lead to other ads for other girls (which is obviously a warning) but has also on occasion found links to social media etc which will give a good idea of genuineness. (Edit:  although obviously I never make contact through that route - it's a bit stalker-ish and loses any anonymity).

I have also found a couple of SPs on fabs too by searching on there by location/age etc.  I rarely use fab for anything else, but those couple of times I've found an SP on there I've always found them to be a good punt as it's an indication that they actually enjoy the sex. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 12:13:27 pm by bdyno »

Offline WelshClipper

Something else I always do (which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned already) is google the phone number if present.  Always the '0' and '+44' versions.  It can often lead to other ads for other girls (which is obviously a warning) but has also on occasion found links to social media etc which will give a good idea of genuineness. (Edit:  although obviously I never make contact through that route - it's a bit stalker-ish and loses any anonymity).

I have also found a couple of SPs on fabs too by searching on there by location/age etc.  I rarely use fab for anything else, but those couple of times I've found an SP on there I've always found them to be a good punt as it's an indication that they actually enjoy the sex.

Another great idea.  :thumbsup:

Can I ask what ‘fabs’ is.  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

Another great idea.  :thumbsup:

Can I ask what ‘fabs’ is.  :hi:

What did you get when you put 'fabs' in the search box up there to the right?  12 threads on fabswingers right?

Offline WelshClipper

What did you get when you put 'fabs' in the search box up there to the right?  12 threads on fabswingers right?

ah fab swingers yes I heard of that.

Sorry I forgot you can use search for stuff like that,  :dash:  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 03:47:26 am by WelshClipper »

Offline fisherofsouls

Wow these responses are fantastic guys. I really appreciate. Stuff I never considered.

I agree TOFTT is probably a poor name. We are really satisfying our own dicks and hoping to come up trumps.

I have a few reviews left to do over the coming weeks. But I really want to get back into "TOFTT"

Or maybe just "UWG" Unreviewed Working Girl

Which is scarier but loads of fun :crazy:

Or maybe UAP ? Untried Available Pussy 😊

Offline sunnyj

This is my own self guide that I use when I see an unreviewed SP
First thing that I look at is the profile pics. Should be attractive enough to justify spending my hard earned money. I am attracted towards anything like pretty face, bubble butt, nice tits, FAF body, sexy milfy look or just plain GND look.
Photoshopped profiles are avoided and filtered ones are fine.
Read the profile summary and details. I should get good vibes when reading her profile. Bonus if it's verified profile and double bonus if verification pic is visible.
Profiles asking for deposit are blacklisted.
Price should be reasonable for the location.
Check other profiles within the same location. Usually they work in groups and can easily identify the linked profiles. Check if there are any reviews for those linked profiles.
Search the phone number & pics and see if you get any hit.
Check the enjoys list and see if she provides what you are looking for. Check both Bareback and Unprotected sex are not selected.
Should get good vibes while contacting here.
Usually I go for a 15 Mins quickie or max 30 mins booking for unreviewed SPs.
Walk if it's a bait and switch or don't like what you are seeing. :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

Thank you sunny   :thumbsup:

I am going to go thru this thread and set out my own list to follow. Some great tips.

Offline stawek

Be ready to leave without thinking. If there is ANYTHING you don't like about what you see, just turn back and walk away. This way all you really risk if your time.

I used to live in Leicester and used vivastreet. I'd go to a place based on photos, look at the woman and in 80% cases just tell her "you are not the woman in the photos, goodbye". Most SPs didn't like it, so what? I would just drive to the next one until I found somebody I liked. Over a year of time I met all the SPs in the area and I could recognize their profiles even if they changed photos, they are usually too lazy to change descriptions. You just get an instinct of what looks too good to be true. (Hint: every SP has a problem, otherwise they would not be SPs. A genuinely pretty, smart girl can just go on a walk in Chelsea and marry a guy who makes 200k a year.)

Never had any problem at all. I found some real gems, like very pretty and fun 20year olds charging 70ph.

Now, London is different as driving around takes forever here. But the first rule still applies. Look at her, look at her body language and make a deliberate decision before you reach for your wallet: do you want to fuck this woman and does she make a good impression?

Offline NotTooOld4It

That's what I do. Or used to do. Haven't dipped my wick for a while now.

Offline stawek

This topic is about toftt. can't rely on the non-existent reviews