Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New member  (Read 626 times)

Offline Field69r

Hi, new member here. Been trying to get on for a while. Used to punt about 3-4 times a year some years ago (started about 1996, stopped in 2005) but have started again a bit recently.

My two must memorable punts were with Petraxxx in the northwest who I think stopped working about a year after I saw her and with Charlie118 in London (booked under her alterego of Pissygalore, both in the early 2000's. You can probably guess my one king from that! Lol.

Only seen 2 ladies so far, InnocentAngel in Bournemouth and twice seen ClassyCathy21 of Hounslow but I plan to do a review of them here and hopefully make some positive contributions.

I appreciate the feedback that people make on here so we have the information to make better choices about what we do and who we see and long may that continue.

Looking forward like most to the end of this Covid shite so we can all have some safer fun.  :P

Offline Corus Boy

Welcome, enjoy your punts and we look forward to hearing about them.

Offline poseidon

I miss InnocentAngel - her profile has gone from AW. Such a cute and sexy lady (if skinny is your thing)

Offline Yankee41

Ive really been dying to see classycathy but her 2 hour minimum is a killer.  Its not the price, its my lack of time.  I look forward to your review.