Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW making WG show proper age  (Read 2248 times)

Offline charlatan44

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously but I only had my first post covid punt today so been away for a couple of months. Went to see my regular girl but had noticed that her age on her profile had changed (to her actual age which I knew as she told me but it is 5 years older than was on her profile previously). 

I inquired as to why she changed it and she said it was nothing to do with her. Apparently all verified girls on AW now have their age automatically updated based on the details they give AW and they have no way of changing it. She was actually quite p!ssed about it. So if you see girls that you have been seeing with ages much older than previously claimed it is not because they they have voluntarily done it but because AW is showing it

Will hopefully help us punters going forward :)

Offline HarryZZ

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously but I only had my first post covid punt today so been away for a couple of months. Went to see my regular girl but had noticed that her age on her profile had changed (to her actual age which I knew as she told me but it is 5 years older than was on her profile previously). 

I inquired as to why she changed it and she said it was nothing to do with her. Apparently all verified girls on AW now have their age automatically updated based on the details they give AW and they have no way of changing it. She was actually quite p!ssed about it. So if you see girls that you have been seeing with ages much older than previously claimed it is not because they they have voluntarily done it but because AW is showing it

I know one local girl who's been the same age for 3 years, I'm not sure how long she'd been that age before I met her, and I've spoken to another SP who insisted she needed to provide her passport details to join AW and her age was updated automatically.

Offline Jinx

Just looked at 3 girls I know well, still showing their AW age, not their actual age.... so not sure what you mean fella.
Jinx

Offline sunnyj

Not sure if AW have fully automated it for all profiles but here is one review which confirms the above statement.   :hi:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281045.0

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just looked at 3 girls I know well, still showing their AW age, not their actual age....

Ditto.

I'm sure I've visited a particular milf who is younger now than 5 years ago. At her current rate she'll soon be underage.  :D

Offline Jerk Chicken

Just looked at 3 girls I know well, still showing their AW age, not their actual age.... so not sure what you mean fella.
Jinx

+1 ...
Just had a look at a couple of regs as I know their real age. Both are still showing their “AW Age” so circa -5 years  :D
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Home Alone

And I've just looked at  the AW page of an SP I used to see from time to time up to about 5 years ago. She now claims to be a year older than she said she was the last time I saw her.

So much for my rule of thumb to 'add 10% to the age stated on AW'! ;)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This was covered recently-ish, towards the bottom of page one of this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271872.0

I still haven't seen any AW rules or ToS that cover this. I'm wondering if it's the non-British ladies who are being verified (jumping through extra hoops) by AW's special non-British profiles management team who are reading the rules incorrectly.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:38:35 pm by CatBBW »

Offline wannabe

Here's an example, I assume. States in the profile text that she's 21, but the age now says 30.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gordon Bennett

Lady in opening post must have presumably put her correct DOB into her registration details? Is only explanation as to how AW could suddenly uplift her advertised age to her real age.
I just checked the biggest fibber I know for sure on AW and she's still 43, not her actual 53.

Offline robsmith149

Here's an example, I assume. States in the profile text that she's 21, but the age now says 30.

External Link/Members Only
Lol she has had the profile 9 years and never updated the text.

Offline GingerNuts

Lol she has had the profile 9 years and never updated the text.

Looks like she's never logged in since creating the profile.

Offline charlatan44

This was covered recently-ish, towards the bottom of page one of this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271872.0

I still haven't seen any AW rules or ToS that cover this. I'm wondering if it's the non-British ladies who are being verified (jumping through extra hoops) by AW's special non-British profiles management team who are reading the rules incorrectly.

WG I saw was Polish so could possibly be the case  :unknown:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Indeed, I can change my age as I wish.