Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loughborough - Any advice  (Read 2537 times)

iloverachelv

Anyone know of anthing good going down in loughborough?

I have to get up there next week for a few days with work but I cant find much on offer. 

Any advice?

Sureshot

Never punted in loughbro but have heard lots of bad stories.  Leicester is only 20mins away and youve got bags of choice.

iloverachelv

Looks like im getting a taxi so that I avoid suspicion then..

Thanks.

Offline rubestar

Club Classique has some nice girls near the train station, I have seen Kandi who works on Mondays and Paris/Miss Ashton I know works Thursdays and Saturdays I believe, both offer GFE.

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You don't say what type of bird you are after.  Cheryl has been mentioned on here and is apparently in 40s. Not seen her myself.

Offline RedKettle

slightly younger and again quoted on here - I was going to see her if forced to punt in Loughborough, but personally I would go to Leicester and be Mandy(ed). :yahoo:

Offline Weyoun

slightly younger and again quoted on here - I was going to see her if forced to punt in Loughborough, but personally I would go to Leicester and be Mandy(ed). :yahoo:

DO NOT and I mean DO NOT see Roxanne. She is far older than her photos, she is dog rough and is banned from here for various reasons. Just search her name and you'll see all the info in a 3 year old review. Sadly Loughborough is now a wasteland. I wouldn't bother with Club Classique as it is poor value for money. I'd head into Leicester. As others have said there is Mandy, Jessie, Brook and Lushbutt as well as most weeks one of Sexy Louise 1990's group work there.

Offline RedKettle

DO NOT and I mean DO NOT see Roxanne. She is far older than her photos, she is dog rough and is banned from here for various reasons. Just search her name and you'll see all the info in a 3 year old review. Sadly Loughborough is now a wasteland. I wouldn't bother with Club Classique as it is poor value for money. I'd head into Leicester. As others have said there is Mandy, Jessie, Brook and Lushbutt as well as most weeks one of Sexy Louise 1990's group work there.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8317.0

It was a positive review but then a whole debate kicked off about her age.  The reviewer has also been banned!!

Have you actually seen her?

TheNewSeeker

DO NOT and I mean DO NOT see Roxanne. She is far older than her photos, she is dog rough and is banned from here for various reasons. Just search her name and you'll see all the info in a 3 year old review.

I've never commented on the old Roxy age-saga but followed it with amusement, what with the white knights and age distortions flyin' all o'er shop. Basically I saw it like this. She claimed to be mid 20s. A punter was seriously riled said she was in her 40s. Roxy got riled, knights were called, a joust ensued, blood and bannings everywhere.

Both were wrong. She looks mid 30s. She corrected this ages ago (currently 34), and, I suspect, regrets her age massage. She lied, as many do, but the punter was just seriously unkind and lied too. I suspect he was on the receiving end of a bad service which can happen with Roxy.

Flying past J23, she's OK for a quick punt, great OWO, firm thin bod, tight cunt, with a girl-next door look - not everyone's cuppa. I'd say she gets bored after 30 minutes, and, as an other contributer has noted, she can weirdly ask you to get condoms, and postpone arranged meetings.

:timeout:

Offline Northerndave666

I've never commented on the old Roxy age-saga but followed it with amusement, what with the white knights and age distortions flyin' all o'er shop. Basically I saw it like this. She claimed to be mid 20s. A punter was seriously riled said she was in her 40s. Roxy got riled, knights were called, a joust ensued, blood and bannings everywhere.

Both were wrong. She looks mid 30s. She corrected this ages ago (currently 34), and, I suspect, regrets her age massage. She lied, as many do, but the punter was just seriously unkind and lied too. I suspect he was on the receiving end of a bad service which can happen with Roxy.

Flying past J23, she's OK for a quick punt, great OWO, firm thin bod, tight cunt, with a girl-next door look - not everyone's cuppa. I'd say she gets bored after 30 minutes, and, as an other contributer has noted, she can weirdly ask you to get condoms, and postpone arranged meetings.

At last an honest opinion on Roxy that I can wholeheartedly agree with. Some of the comments made about would make you think she was a 65 year old she-devil !

Timmy2

You don't say what type of bird you are after.  Cheryl has been mentioned on here and is apparently in 40s. Not seen her myself.
I have seen Cheryl twice, game bird, gave me two of my best domination sessions ever. Close to 50 I would say, takes a good hard spanking and hard anal and toy play.

Raddy

TheNewSeeker

Close to 50 I would say, takes a good hard spanking and hard anal and toy play.

You're suppose to describe the bird     :D

Offline Weyoun

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8317.0

It was a positive review but then a whole debate kicked off about her age.  The reviewer has also been banned!!

Have you actually seen her?

Yes and it was probably the worst punt I've ever had. I can never understand why some people rate her. To each their own.

TheNewSeeker

..... I can never understand why some people rate her......

It's how the world works. Say you purchase a service. Sometimes the service is delivered as expected. Sometimes not. This could be a hotel, a meal in a restaurant, or a blow job. This is called variability. Those getting a really good service are happy and may rave in a review. Others the opposite. Often the two do not comprehend each other. The degree of incomprehension relates to the frequency of occurance of good or bad service each has received. This is measured as 'reliability'. Often one bad service occurence is enough for most of us to reject the provider. Does that help? ;)

Of course everyone in business should strive for excellence; reputation is everything, but shit happens. Roxy is erring on the side of unreliability. To quote myself:

I suspect he was on the receiving end of a bad service which can happen with Roxy.

But you know, in the real world, sometimes you need pizza, and Dominos just has to do.