Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young first time punter - recommendations?  (Read 2648 times)

Offline cham12

Hi all,

Looking to go on my first punt, but not sure who to see.

Some profiles say they don't see young guys (i'm early 20's), is this common?

Would love some recommendations for the area on who would be good for a novice.

Cheers   :)

Online j122

Some see early 20s as time wasters or a bit immature.

Bit hard to give recommendations as you've not given a type of girl you're into or the area you're looking to meet them.

Offline cham12

My bad, nottingham, mansfield or sheffield would be best.

As for type of girl, being friendly, relaxed and not put off by age are what I'm looking for more than anything physical. 

KenniLingus

Jackjones

Go in at the deep end with a visit to Vivienne l'Amour:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

lol, maybe something a little more tame for his first yer!

Have a look in the reviews section pal, most will have the area in the title to make life easy. Go look at the positive girls profiles and find a few you like then give a list of a few you would like to see and we will help you out from that.

Online j122

She doesn't offer full service anymore now she's focusing on the mistress stuff. Shame I waited too long before contacting her  :dash:

From who I've seen:

EnglishPhoebe: if you can get to Derby has a special on at the mo. Great GFE.
External Link/Members Only

DarlingSophie in Mapperley: Another great GFE and probably the best incall setup I've been to... once you've climbed the stairs to the flat! Has specials for advanced bookings on page.

VeronicaDiamond If you're 25. Great GFE, looks like shes gone part time now so incalls at Long Eaton on some days at the mo.

If you're going for an outcall then:

Jessica95 - My first punt.

Lucinda King - yesterdays punt

Offline Ipunter

DarlingSophie in Mapperley: Another great GFE and probably the best incall setup I've been to... once you've climbed the stairs to the flat! Has specials for advanced bookings on page.

She would be great for a first punt

Online j122

She would be great for a first punt

Yes but don't expect nice fluffy flannels instead of baby wipes off others you see afterwards.

Offline RedKettle

I agree with all of the above - but just in case you want the older woman, a Mrs Robinson scenario, how about:

Timmy2

I agree with all of the above - but just in case you want the older woman, a Mrs Robinson scenario, how about:

I agree with RK
Amanda will look after the OP as a first timer (she even offers this on her profile)  but she will give him the time of his life if he gets his confidence during the punt
Get her to Rim you matey, she is superb at it
She takes a good deep face fucking as well

I had a big smile on my face all the way back to Leicester when I saw her last year

Raddy

Offline wasox

I had a similar issue re. lower age limits when I first started punting (in my mid-20s now).  Assume it's to do with lots of younger gents just messing around. 

Ended up going to someone more mature for my first few punts and have nothing but good experiences to report.  Am widening my horizons now but ultimately it depends on what you want from your first experience.  Looking at some of the suggestions from the other chaps already there should be plenty to whet your appetite!  Good luck!

Offline mf_1101

If it doesn't say about age limits on the profile, don't mention it and go for it.

Focus on well reviewed girls here as well, rather than well reviewed girls on AW, more likely to find a friendly, fun and down to earth type girl if a UKP member tells you they are.

Offline Steely Dan

As others have said, the reviews tell the story.  If I use a "young" and "English" filter in my positive reviews I end up with
...both who thus seem good for a newbie.

Online j122

Looks like another East Mids girl has had some problems with idiots as she has temporarily deactivated her profile, website & protected her tweets.

Go in at the deep end with a visit to Vivienne l'Amour:

Offline bazza

if i was a little closer ( i still might make the trip) id be going to see englishphoebe….how could anyone not want a roll with her!

Online j122

how could anyone not want a roll with her!

Eating lunch with her would be the last thing on my mind  :lol:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Eating lunch with her would be the last thing on my mind  :lol:
That would be a COB!

Online j122

I know.... & she has her own baps  :D