Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: louise2604 - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 3970 times)

Offline benwh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl? She's new on AW but has gained quite a bit of feedback quickly, just wondering if any of the feed backs are from people on here?

Offline tesla

yes saw her some weeks ago,she has just moved to area and profile is accurate and very good service

Offline bigjim

wish i could get on to AW from wotk  :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl? She's new on AW but has gained quite a bit of feedback quickly, just wondering if any of the feed backs are from people on here?

Always post her 7-Digit AW user ID Link as a minimum. that way, when anyone carries out a search on her, this thread will automatically come up.

Offline Sam_26

Wow shes looks hot and just my type. Might have to pay her a visit next time im up that way.

Offline benwh

Always post her 7-Digit AW user ID Link as a minimum. that way, when anyone carries out a search on her, this thread will automatically come up.

Ok CoolTiger thanks for the heads up :)

Offline tesla

yes she is English, from Surrey

Offline benwh

Think I'll have to pay her a visit soon, I'll report back when I do.

chico1000

Hi
was in your area on and visited Louise for a half hour.  Defo girl in pics.  She is very tall especially with the heels on.   Comms very good.  She resides in a tiny house.  Living room is a bit of tip with a big dog in a cage although he appeared friendly enough.  Louise opened the door and I followed her up stairs I have to say she looked well fit.  She was wearing stockings and a thong and not much else. Room was a bit bare.  Louise friendly enough and was quite happy to dfk owo reverse oral and anything else.  BJ was pretty straightforward up and down variety. Not the most enthusiastic girl  but definitely worth a punt.