Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tanning rooms Wolverhampton  (Read 3551 times)

Offline southern boy

The tanning rooms Wolverhampton
What were your highs and lows
I've got to go for lisa Tina was great in her prime Gemma for a short period too

Offline Jasonk71

Only been once. Had a great session with Michelle

Offline Cesc187

Tina is a bit of a bitch really, happy to fuck when shes single but wont even blow you when shes seeing another guy!

Lisa was great, wish she nevee keft!

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Lisa was a dirty girl! The more you visited the more you got. Jo was the same, I used to ring up and check their rota and book in with Lisa one week and Jo the next. It got to the point where there was no massage just sex which was great. I started to visit TR about 6 years ago and was a regular for about 3 years. Despite living less than a 5 minute drive away I never think of going there any more.

Offline Cryton123

Had an amazing time with Michelle there once. Her blow job was immense, she sucked me like I was the last cock she’d ever see! One of the best blow jobs ive had. Sadly I went to see her a few weeks later and she was only doing hand jobs. Her attitude had changed completely  :thumbsdown:

Offline Beamer

It was an odd place and I remember somone told me that an extra large lady stored the condoms in her very ample bra! Long time ago, must be 5/6 years.

Offline watsey

Lisa was a dirty girl! The more you visited the more you got. Jo was the same, I used to ring up and check their rota and book in with Lisa one week and Jo the next. It got to the point where there was no massage just sex which was great. I started to visit TR about 6 years ago and was a regular for about 3 years. Despite living less than a 5 minute drive away I never think of going there any more.
Absolutely! Had some great times with Lisa both in Tanning Rooms back room and elsewhere but once she got onto AW decided to drop her.
Not keen on the services she started to offer.

Online Saturdayboy

Had some great times with Jo. She was quite reserved at first but as you got to know her it got a lot more raunchy. Later on Vicky was fun too. There was also a South American girl called Maria who was very cute and I had some great fun with her both at TR and away from there.

My last few visits have been very disappointing sadly and I won’t be going back.

Offline southern boy

I think she took early retirement due to personal reasons

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

It was an odd place and I remember somone told me that an extra large lady stored the condoms in her very ample bra! Long time ago, must be 5/6 years.

Possibly Claire or the Irish woman whose name I can’t remember! A very chatty woman who ruined her impressive tits with some ropey chest tattoos.

Offline southern boy

I think the Irish lady was chris

Offline hockogrockle

Some of these posts imply (by using past tense) that the Tanning Rooms is no longer in business. I that the case?

Offline r1965h

Yes, it's still open. There's a review from Saturday.

Offline watsey

Offline Thaimass17

Rang up to ask who was available for a massage, was told Tina , i think she’s the boss? Wondering if it’s worth the punt despite the negative reviews of late...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:53:15 am by Thaimass17 »

Offline southern boy

I think you've got to go with your own instincts on weather you pay a visit or not

Offline Dumper

Is Michelle worth paying a visit to see

Online RandomGuy99

You get some interesting hits on this place if you Google it.  Looks like they had a robbery a few years ago.

Offline Beamer

There are loads of reviews and comments about this place. Just put Tanning Rooms in the search bar. Personally I wouldn't touch any of them. Unless they have changed most of them are in 50's, some fat, dirty small room with bed against the wall, shower filthy, but nice cup of tea.
....and you walk through the ladies having their nails painted or toe nails cut. No waiting area.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 01:56:18 pm by Beamer »

Offline Silverrocket

Is Michelle worth paying a visit to see
Michelle does'nt work there anymore,no one seems to know where she is now.

Offline Dumper

I was told she is there today when I called

Offline watsey

Offline Dumper

I didn't see anyone as only wanted Tina but she is on a plane to Benidorm for Christmas

Offline ChartPen

I can definitely see her going down the front on a mobility scooter!

Offline Putin89

The Tanning Rooms at one time seemed to have a facade of respectability, with the beauty and tanning salon at the front. However now they don't even seem to bother.
I went a few weeks ago and Michelle was there, she is mid thirties and pretty. There was an old prossie there called Kelly, been on sun bed too much, gravelly voice, just rough.
Tina looked terrible, like a crack whore, although I don't think she is.
I won't be going again