Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Therapy & spa - Weoley Castle  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Hello all,

Has anyone been lately? It's not been open long!

A friend of mine tells me, there is a sign in the window saying 'no extras' can anyone confirm or disprove this? Has anyone seen a similar sign in any other shop? If true what does this mean? I can't believe they really will not do extras, having been there myself a few weeks back. I've never heard of or seen a sign like this in a shop window, (if it is still there). Any thoughts?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:12:36 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline mike61

Sorry, have not tried it, but would be interested whether the inside looks like photo 1. Very palacial for Weoley Castle.
Mike

Offline Silverrocket

Regards signs in windows,Chai on the London road in Coventry have a similar sign saying that the place is totally legit,which it is'nt,I think its just to keep the locals happy.

wulfrunian

The room you are led into is not "palacial" more like a standard Chinese massage room. As for "extras". It's the norm 20 for HE

Offline daveymagoo70

i have been there a few times since in opened and "extras" are definitely available, Same price structure as other places even though they do try for more.

Offline Littlefoot

After posting my op post I thought the sign maybe a smokescreen to appease the locals. Has I said I can't see this place not offering extras. It's run by Emilia, who also runs color & beauty in town.

Offline daveymagoo70

When you consider the location it would seem right they would try and make it look "Legit" to appease the locals but as you rightly state being run by Emilia it sure isn't. I did recognise a couple of the girls a few weeks back from colour and beauty, especially Wei Wei i think it is, Glasses and leather hot pants.

Offline Littlefoot

When you consider the location it would seem right they would try and make it look "Legit" to appease the locals but as you rightly state being run by Emilia it sure isn't. I did recognise a couple of the girls a few weeks back from colour and beauty, especially Wei Wei i think it is, Glasses and leather hot pants.

Yes I saw Wei Wei there, gave her a nice facial for £20 extra!

Offline vinnie1952

Looking at their advert I would never thought of going in and asking for HE or any other sexual service. What a sheltered life I've lead.  :D :thumbsup:

Online Excalibur

I took a short detour today and can confirm that I did not see any sign/notice relating to ‘No extras’.

Offline Littlefoot

I took a short detour today and can confirm that I did not see any sign/notice relating to ‘No extras’.

They must of taken it down.  :thumbsup: