Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RiannaRose69  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Barney Rubble

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just found this girl on AW.  Photos look super hot (in my eyes) and the AW feedback doesn't throw up any particular worries.  Price is also fine.

Too good to be true?  Given that she's got 60 feedbacks and plenty of FRs on AW, I'm just surprised that she hasn't been reviewed on here.  Anybody seen her?

I'll probably go ahead anyway, but any inside info much appreciated.  Will review on here once seen.

Cheers

Offline Juankerr

Another one on my "maybe" HL because of her looks.

OWO isn't on her likes list but having read the info on AW it may be available for an extra £20

She was reviewed on UKP previously under a former name A_LipsBrenda https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40441.msg1350192#1350192

Offline smiley9

Why not TOFTT and I look forward to your First Review best of luck Barney.

:drinks:

Offline JEH7376

Pictures look great to me but the usual generic AW feedback with suspiciously similar styles etc,
No way I'd TOFTT seeing as she's Romanian I'd expect the usual service... shame as her pics look great to me

Online SaladTosser

Have punted with her when she wasn't formerly know as AlipsBrenda. Typical Romanian punt, over promise, under deliver and then in a rush to get you out. I personally wouldn't go back.

But who knows she may have changed since she come back...

ST