Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-rabbitxxx  (Read 3661 times)

Offline BlueRock

Anyone else seen Jessica? Seems to pop up in Coventry, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
My main criticism is she states she is Caucasian but I don't think she is. Looks and hair she's clearly mixed race in some proportion. Dated and punted various ethnicities over the years but wish girls would be honest especially if there's no face pic. She's a nice looking girl,smart and had a good time. Bit pricey though £80 for 30mins and no owo that's extra.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Proteus

This is another historical punt i have not got round to reviewing on here yet.

Jessica is definitely not white; mixed race I believe - not that it matters one jot to me.

Absolutely gorgeous woman: huge natural boobs, pretty and a nice girl too if my memory serves me. That said, not worth £150 an hour imho, not when you could punt with similar busty girls like Samantha for less.

Offline jamies

Hi pal did you get the full PSE for £150? Cheers

Offline BlueRock

Yep my thoughts on her. She is a lovely looking girl with a great body and big tits. Just a bit pricey and should be honest about herself being mixed race. She's also an intelligent lady and nice to chat too. I'd see her again but is too dear for what she offers

Offline BlueRock

BTW who's Samantha? Do you mean the lady who's often in Cannock? I saw her in atherstone when she worked with another lady who had truly epic size tits. Was put off Samantha when she offered bareback. I even contacted her to say why the hell is a pretty busty girl doing BB. She's should get some better pics they don't do her justice at all.

Offline jamies

Hi lads thinking of treating myself to this one for Xmas, is she worth it or is there better out there for the money? Cheers

Offline theejaculator

Hi lads thinking of treating myself to this one for Xmas, is she worth it or is there better out there for the money? Cheers

Deffo worth it for you to TOFTT, Thankyou

Offline Hotm4u32

I have seen Jessica and it's £180 for full PSE , and don't miss her ,
Cheers

Offline jamies

Thanks for replying however at £180  :lol: I'll give this one a miss, it says £150 on her profile are you sure it's £180?

Offline Hotm4u32

Thanks for replying however at £180  :lol: I'll give this one a miss, it says £150 on her profile are you sure it's £180?

Yes I paid £180 , u will have to confirm with her i.e. email or call her , when I seen her and asked she said  £150 for GFE and £180 for PSE ,  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes I paid £180 , u will have to confirm with her i.e. email or call her , when I seen her and asked she said  £150 for GFE and £180 for PSE ,  :thumbsup:

If youve seen her DO A REVIEW please it's annoying when people say"oh I've seen her"

Dodo

If youve seen her DO A REVIEW please it's annoying when people say"oh I've seen her"

+ a million x trillion

Offline Punterperson1971

It fucks me off these 0 reviewers who contribute nothing to be honest.
Expecting us to do all the work for them.

Offline Mathssam

I saw her very very recently.  I will add a FR when I get a chance, probably over Christmas . I've a good 6 or so to do and a couple of FUCKING awful ones!

Quick lowdown. 100 half hour pse.  She's got to be a size 16 but is tall with it. She's pretty hot and her Tits re somewhat awesome.
Dt to the max , Fk, tit fuck.  Didn't shag her but took it like a trooper for a good 20 mins of hard-core face action. Gagging spit the  lot.  Unloaded a torrent over her face and Tits.  She didn't stop and kept at it.
 Would I return? If first choice didn't happen.  She told me no fingers when it was clearly advertised and it's 100 squid for half hour in brum!!

Offline david123xyz

been trying to book this lady for weeks now, never answers texts never answers her phone, puts her availability up at a moments notice, so that unless oyu are on point you miss her again... starting to lose the will... is she worth the wait chaps?

Offline jamies

I've seen jessica and it's an ok punt, there's better out there for the money there's a few reviews and all are neutral should tell you all you need to know.

Offline Pablo02

Does she do owo or dfk at that price?

Offline BlueRock

Look at the reviews, owo is extra. Its a very vanilla punt. Nice looking girl but definitely mixed race not Caucasian.  If she was a bit cheaper she'd be OK. High price for so so service.

Offline samsung1

Look at the reviews, owo is extra. Its a very vanilla punt. Nice looking girl but definitely mixed race not Caucasian.  If she was a bit cheaper she'd be OK. High price for so so service.

I was actually meant to book her a few years ago but never picked up the phone.

Can you guess or specify what 'mixed race' she is? e.g black/white or asian/white etc.

:hi:

Offline Bigron91

100% mixed race.. not sure of the mix though.

Very expensive for a fairly average punt... far better out there IMO

Offline BlueRock

I'm pretty certain she is black/white mix. Her hair was in tight Plait's and looked slightly afro like in texture. As said before nice looking girl but her standard service is lacking. At £60/70 maybe I'd see again.