Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japan field report 2023  (Read 2580 times)

Offline londonhas

over in Japan for business these weeks, not much time for fun but some updates.

Osaka RDLs
there are a few RDLs in Osaka area, two of them centrally located - Tobita and Matsu-shima.  Basically small neighbourhoods with shops where there's a mamasan and a girl looking pretty at the shop front. you walk around and they will try to get your attention for business. i think most girls only serve locals (or Chinese/Korean tourists) but if the mamasan waves at you the girl is game for foreigners too. price is the same for all the shops in each RDL and you can choose from 30min sessions upwards. English is minimal but gestures google translate is enough.

Tobita is the more famous one with hotter girls at higher price points, service not as good and no showers
Matsushima is more run down and girls are from 20s to but up to 40-50s, lower price points, service could be more friendly/GFE and starts with a shower always. also most shops have 2 or even 3 girls.  not possible for getting 2 girls at the same time though

the girls are made up and dressed up with perfect lighting so buyers beware. still, you get to see the girls first without having to deal with Photoshop.

"Pink Salons"
these are blowjob bars where you get sat at your own table in a bar setting and basically you choose a girl from the rota to have small talk and a bbbjcim. quality of girls are variable, this is probably also the cheapest punt available, 20min B&G (or longer if you prefer)  Went to one place in Shinjuku no problem at all, lady was probably mid-40s (the younger ones were not as hot).
tried another place near Koenji station and was told "japanese only" by the doorman right away.
the websites usually will say "no foreigners" but sometimes you find out on arrival which is a pain.

"Este" shops
these are usually in-calls where everything is provided aside from PIV. so you get massage/B2B/BJ/Titwank/CIM/facials etc. all sorts of themes available (big tits, young girls, maids, etc)
walked into Maid in Nakano, receptionist bloke was friendly and explained in basic english / japanese (google translate) which girls serve foreigners. had my eye on one but unfortunately didn't fit my timeline as had to rush to a business dinner. oh well. feel like in these places can get pretty hot girls for good price point even though not FS it's pretty close.

Soaplands
these are also in-calls, you get time with a girl in a bedroom/bathroom ensuite and basically they wash you, blow you, and share bath - also FS is included. these could be quite expensive and not all girls serve foreigners. i found a place that did and got a girl who looked abit like Jun Amaki (but more chubby and nose more broad) and in her early 20s. did everything i asked for but in between rounds was awkward with the language barrier.  some places have mat play (with nuru) but wasn't available at the place i chose.

Deliver Health
this is basically outcalls, i didn't partake as staying at same hotels as colleagues. it's FS and as I understand from the locals it's the most popular format in Japan.

Hotel Health
this is outcall to a hourly hotel - didn't partake, it's quite popular though.

finally, the best resource i found for booking is CITYHEAVEN TRAVELLER which is the foreigner-friendly version of a local site. you can search by location and service type. all the shops will have foreigner friendly girls available so you don't have to waste as much time.  the shops will have contact info WhatsApp and local messenger apps LINE and WeChat, and other messenger apps too. i contacted a couple of shops and was able to make a soapland appointment. all very straight forward.

External Link/Members Only

I'm heading back soon but next visit I will likely use Cityheaven again (with more time to spare hopefully) and if in Osaka try my luck at the RDL again.

Offline freddytb1

Sounds good mate.
Any chance of listing a few pink salons that you were able to get into?

Offline LLPunting

Many thanks for such a useful summation of options.  :drinks:

Offline Sannylove143

Thank you, great information

Offline tightfoot69

Great info.

Has anybody tried Seeking or a Japanese alternative? I have always wanted to visit and find Japanese ladies so hot. Much more than other Asian countries.

Offline londonhas

wow, wasn't expected so many replies suddenly on a 6 month old thread  :D

for the pink salon i can't find the info on the shinjuku one anymore, i guess was in incognito mode so lost forever. IIRC it was north of the main bit of Kabuki cho probably a bit east of Okubo park.