Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review or not to review  (Read 679 times)

Offline pbrown355

I have reviewed every new WG I've seen since joining the site. Occasionally will have left out identifying details if they weren't going to affect another punter. I've sometimes put in identifying details particularly if I didn't want to see the girl again.
I suspect this may have got me blocked by a WG recently as my review may have comments she didn't like. I'll try to see her again and time will tell. If I have been blocked I'll report back.
Today's question is that I have recently seen a WG who I definitely want to see again but my review should contain information that would possibly affect others and would almost certainly identify me to her if I returned.
Advice please on how I should deal with this.

Online scutty brown

If  it identifies you, change or remove the details

Offline pbrown355

Not a problem but it does change something that may affect someone's decision to visit her. As I said in the post I've altered or rather omitted stuff before but only when I don't think it would affect someone's decision to visit.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 10:29:14 am by pbrown355 »

Offline shed

Maybe on isolated occasions best not to review.

Online Moby Dick

Write the review but don’t post it until it suits you.

I doubt it is a serious warning to others, otherwise why would you want to see her again?

Maybe post her profile details here, so she will come up on any searches and also suggest that members PM you.

Why should you help all the “guests” and leeches and then end up missing out!
Helping is overrated  :sarcastic:

Offline Cryton123

This is why I always try and leave a couple of weeks maybe up to a month before posting a review. Unless it’s a solid red or a Neutral where I definitely don’t want a revisit.

Discretion is key IMO, so if you can’t omit the information that could possibly expose your identity, I’d wait a few weeks.  Hopefully she’d have forgotten by then or maybe the specifics that happened occurred with other punters too.