Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Megan Rose  (Read 4426 times)

Offline AJX

Banned reason: Talks the talk, but no reviews in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

SaneOnes

Fuck me, that's a great find!

Offline AJX

Ah sorry. the rest of the text is missing. I can't find any reviews of her on here. Anyone had the pleasure?
Banned reason: Talks the talk, but no reviews in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Dropoff

I've seen her, nice girl and genuine but many of the pictures there are not of her. Early twenties, very pretty face with very long dark brown hair. Size 12 I would say with medium sized tits and a fairly big bum, good service, would recommend.

bod666

If you've seen a girl with zero reviews on here then the cool, contributing to the forum thing to do is to write a review. Even more important for someone who hasn't been reviewed before.

SaneOnes

I've seen her, nice girl and genuine but many of the pictures there are not of her. Early twenties, very pretty face with very long dark brown hair. Size 12 I would say with medium sized tits and a fairly big bum, good service, would recommend.

Do you mind doing a quick review? You just said that some of the pics on her profile aren't hers?

Dropoff

Hmm, it was a year or so ago, I'll have to think back. I'll do one when I have the time.

Just checked, it was November in fact and I would say hardly any of the pics she uses are of her unless she's lost quite a lot of weight. I did enjoy the hour though.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:17:49 am by Dropoff »

Hussey8332

Sent a message a few weeks ago, she didn't even bother replying. So can't say if genuin or not.

SaneOnes

Hmm, it was a year or so ago, I'll have to think back. I'll do one when I have the time.

Just checked, it was November in fact and I would say hardly any of the pics she uses are of her unless she's lost quite a lot of weight. I did enjoy the hour though.

My interest in her has waned for now. Thanks.