Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THE BJ QUEEN - Manchester - Double Blow n Go  (Read 2050 times)

15 review(s) for TULISA THE BEST (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline manchester4244

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 - 2 girls blow n go

Comms:
Quick replies sent by text, booking made swiftly

The Girls:
  • THE BJ QUEEN: She's not skinny but not fat, just a bigger girl. She is tall, a bit of meat on her and fake tits. Facially she looks exactly like her pics.
  • The other girl: does not have an AW profile as far as I am aware but I did get a picture of her when communicating by text which was more flattering than what she was in real life, she was around the same shape body wise, fake tits, and facially around a 4/10.
Both dressed in 'sexy' clothing with everything on view.

The Meet:
Arrived at the hotel on time free parking in the car park. Got told to wait for 5 mins and then given the room number and told to come up. The hotel is quite busy as there is a gym in there too so didn't really look suspicious walking through. Got to the room and greeted by both girls - i wasn't dissapointed with bj queen because from the pics on AW i knew what to expect but was kind of disappointed with the other girl as she wasn't the best looking. The bj queen told pretty much took the lead and told me to undress and lay on the bed and she got straight down to business. Her friend came and joined in pretty much straight away and they both sucked together pretty well but the positioning was a bit awkward so i told them get on their knees while i sat on the chair and then happily obliged and got down to business. They both actually sucked really good plenty of spit and deepthroating working together both licking up and down the sides and then alternating between my dick and balls. After a bit i stood up and watched them go it at more together and tbh it was a good time they both delivered good head while working as a team which is exactly what I wanted. At one pointed they both sucked each one of my balls at the same time which was great and even tho they wern't the best looking girls the view was good and the tits look good. When I cummed I cummed in the bj queens mouth while she deepthroated me.

Would I Return?

Positives:
  • They both worked well together and did pretty much what I asked.
  • They did not look at the clock once and I think it was around 30 mins before I cummed.
  • The blowjob delivered by both was really nice n wet n sloppy which is what I wanted.
  • They were actually really friendly.

Negatives:
  • They were not the best lookers.
  • Using the bathroom after I finished, I noticed fake tan everywhere and after I left and got home there was fake tan all over my boxers.

I would return but only for the blowjob. I wouldn't want FS with either of them. There was a lot on offer in the way of DFK them both and fondling as they tried it with me but I just didn't fancy them enough to kiss them so for me it was just about the BJ, and in fairness they delivered a great double blowjob! I think she works with different girls because I have enquired before about the double blow n go service (which I didn't end up goin ahead with) and she sent me a picture of another girl. When I walked into the room we got down to business straight away, Money wasn't even mentioned until after we finished which I thought was a nice touch.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 08:42:03 am by manchester4244 »

Offline manchester4244

She swallow?

cant remember tbh, can ask if you enquire about booking

Offline Vanbarn

One of the most confusing profiles I've ever read 😂😂