Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brilliant+Brunette (Sheperd'S Bush W12)  (Read 3111 times)

21 review(s) for Brilliant Brunette (17 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those that reviewed Lori, before  :hi:

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 per hour

Comm's: Via phone and text's, her English is ok but at times a little limited.

Location: Flat on side road, bedroom (small and clean) a real bath with a shower (attachment) and toiletries.
Permit zone Mon - Fri 9:00 -17:30 pay and display close by,  (CC zone, charges may apply).
Tube = Shepherd's Bush Market 10 + mins walk

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Are fair to good IMO

The girl: Mid to long black hair, size 8, 5.6, age - mid to late 20, Real tits (B cup), nice a$$   :thumbsup:

Plus + Good service and attitude, no rushing or no clock watching.

I will add,

Lori was willing to do all the requests I made and the assisted shower was good.

She from Romania and having punted a few, W/G of different nationalities, one thing is clear to me.
Never External Link/Members Only by where their from, because that External Link/Members Only a lot.

But as always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:03:59 am by The_Don »

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review! True words never judge where the girls are from. I have had my best and worst punts from Romanians  :D  :dash:

Offline ozzymmfchain

Does she allow fingering and CIM?

Whats the bedroom like? is there a sofa/chair? I love fucking a woman from a sofa/chair
Banned reason: Leech / creep / selfish - the list of reasons is too long..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Don for the review. Does she have her tongue pierced by any chance? Also does she do balls sucking and dfk?

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Cricketer15

Actually i called her this afternoon and decided against visiting. She said there was no c i m and that id have to be out by 6 pm . Nothing jn itself wrong in fhat but i wish some girls realised how good or bad an impression they can make in a short phone conversatjon. Perhaps i should rethink? Shes only just up the road from me.

Offline moondust

She has moved to West Ealing。Saw her a couple days ago, she had no make up on and looked disinterested,so I walked. The first impression on the phone was bad aswell, sounded like she was ill or something. :wacko:

Offline tantric talents

Actually i called her this afternoon and decided against visiting. She said there was no c i m
Odd that she should list it on her likes list then?