Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoleNibbles - Islington  (Read 1136 times)

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? She's quite active on uke and has a good likes list but not many pics on there or aw to give anything away. There's only one mention here for Tontober but that's it.

She's doing incalls on uke until xmas.

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? She's quite active on uke and has a good likes list but not many pics on there or aw to give anything away. There's only one mention here for Tontober but that's it.

She's doing incalls on uke until xmas.

Was thinking the same. Pictures on her profile reveals absolutely nothing  :unknown:

Offline finn5555

Shit profile, the clearest photo of her on there is her foot  :dash: maybe thats her best feature  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online whoya.kiddin

What profile photos don't show is often more revealing than what they do in my experience. 

Online Fuzzyduck

What profile photos don't show is often more revealing than what they do in my experience.

+1 the pictures are poor for a reason. To be fair, she might be a great fuck, but short and round doesn't do it for me.

Offline unus669

In my experience, this is the case most of the time :thumbsup:

Offline unus669

+1 the pictures are poor for a reason. To be fair, she might be a great fuck, but short and round doesn't do it for me.

I think Ginger Maggie, is one of the few exceptions in my opinion. I felt she looked way better in the flesh, body wise :unknown:

Online Fuzzyduck

I think Ginger Maggie, is one of the few exceptions in my opinion. I felt she looked way better in the flesh, body wise :unknown:

There are always exceptions. It just depends how lucky OP is feeling!

Offline unus669

Indeed.

This SP does interest me, with here service list and punt interaction over on the old sister site. But I’m not feeling lucky yet :D

Offline sensualencounter

I’m not feeling that lucky!

Online scutty brown

A lot more flab real estate in those pics, than the ones on AW. :unknown:

Nibbles too many biscuits methinks