Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black teen in Barking  (Read 952 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Anyone remember a slim black teen (Nigerian?) new to the job that was working out of a hotel in Barking? Probably the Ibis. Suggestions on here of being pimped by her black boyfriend who was sometimes lucking in the background. Was long time ago, maybe 6+ months?
The reviews on here suggested no experience as apparently didn't know what to do?

As I'll be passing that way soon, was thinking of a punt with her. Profile not on a search of IG11 so either moved on or given up?

Offline sparkus

Is that Barking in London or the one in Essex?  :D

Like Ilford Vivastreet and AW have quite a few hits in Barking as there's a lot of lower rent terraced houses and the like there.  I popped over to see what all the fuss was about as at one point VS had a crazy number of Latina ads up.  I suspect this chick is long gone mate  :(

Online PleadInsanity

Rings a bell,think the profile changed and she dissapeared from AW?

Was it this one DD?

MissHolyGrail100
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=19163
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 05:20:12 pm by PleadInsanity »

Offline dieseldriver

Rings a bell,think the profile changed and she dissapeared from AW?

Was it this one DD?

MissHolyGrail100
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=19163

Yer that's her. 10+ years ago I shagged two young Nigerians. Neither SP's. Girls I met at work. Both nothing to look at. Neither having the wow factor. But nice tight pussies and firm tits. Haven't found the same since.

Offline sparkus

Yer that's her. 10+ years ago I shagged two young Nigerians. Neither SP's. Girls I met at work. Both nothing to look at. Neither having the wow factor. But nice tight pussies and firm tits. Haven't found the same since.

I can totally see why you'd want to punt her.

Growing up in South London some of my sexual education was provided by our Nigerian cousins  :D

Curiously there was an all-African brothel on Ilford Lane in Barking for a while, good p+d joint.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:04:39 pm by sparkus »

Offline dieseldriver

I can totally see why you'd want to punt her.

Growing up in South London some of my sexual education was provided by our Nigerian cousins  :D

Curiously there was an all-African brothel on Ilford Lane in Barking for a while, good p+d joint.

OMG, Ilford Ley St. Not Nigerian, but a black independent. Top half of a house on the corner of a side street near the council depot. Advertised in the Ilford Recorder. Yes, back in the days before the internet many advertised in the personals of local rags. 

Offline sparkus

OMG, Ilford Ley St. Not Nigerian, but a black independent. Top half of a house on the corner of a side street near the council depot. Advertised in the Ilford Recorder. Yes, back in the days before the internet many advertised in the personals of local rags.

That might well be it, you had to go upstairs but the girls changed weekly and were from different African countries.  They advertised in the local rag and shop windows, the usual routine was one was slim and the other bigger/bustier, so you had a choice.