Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY GOLD BODY- Beatriz  (Read 514 times)

Offline jammyjay

I've been trying to see this Beatriz girl but I've lost the number. I know it ended in 32 but I haven't got the rest of the number. In her profile she says she's Colombian but is listed as Brazilian was last in Bromley according to her profile and was available yesterday. If anyone has a screenshot or something it would be appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 11:14:33 am by jammyjay »

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you search around on here you'll see she's apparently part of a pimped operation. Follow the VS links and I'm sure you can get her manager's number from there. High chance of B&S if you ask me.

Offline jammyjay

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg2728494#msg2728494

Are you talking about the one from this thread if so I'll give a call to see if I can get in contact with someone but I still think it's better calling the direct number that was listed
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 12:45:40 pm by jammyjay »

Offline Fuzzyduck

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg2728494#msg2728494

Are you talking about the one from this thread if so I'll give a call to see if I can get in contact with someone but I still think it's better calling the direct number that was listed

That was one of them. This is the other. The VS link has "beatriz" in the URL and whilst it seems to now direct towards another girl, the similarity in the background photos all point toward the same operation.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2707538
Of course it's preferable to use the number that you saw but there's a reasonable chance that the same management picks up on all of them anyway. Good luck.

Offline jammyjay

Got a reply from that same ad different number saying she's gone back to Brazil don't know how true that is I she was available yesterday FFS why didn't I save the number.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Got a reply from that same ad different number saying she's gone back to Brazil don't know how true that is I she was available yesterday FFS why didn't I save the number.

Life is full of "what ifs" and "if onlys". Move on, mate. Move on.

Offline jammyjay

I know I know it's just the unknown for me even if it's a B&S and I just gotta know because the pictures is what's really doing it for me

Offline jammyjay

Fuzzyduck you might be right about the B&S because a Google search of the 1st profile picture brings up this link but nothing comes up with the other 2 pictures:

Probably need to see what happens with the profile these next couple of days
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 01:41:33 pm by jammyjay »

Offline jammyjay

I ended up finding the number and searching on Google which led me to this Ad with the same number a girl called Maya who I called and also said that Beatriz isn't available.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:57:03 pm by jammyjay »