Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amandy_blonde - Aldgate TOFTT - Neutral/Neg  (Read 718 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6298987) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tergil]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This looks like a TOFTT but I think this lady might had a previous profile since she said she was in London before. She says she has a flat mate and to judge by the location and nationality this might be Tayla but I did not see her so I am not sure.

Booking process was simple via text and then a phone call when I got to the place. Its an apartment near Gherkin which was used by a Romanian group a while ago (for those who remember hehe). Lift not working so I had to climb many stairs!!

She is the lady in the pictures, medium height early 30's Brasilian with a nice body, flat stomach, and lovely natural tits!! She's facially attractive and was not wearing any makeup. The room was decent with a bathroom ensuite, nice fresh towel offered for a shower.

I was worried about extras for this meeting but I confirmed FK and OWO so no hidden charges for me, £100 for half an hour

The action was okay but not amazing. Yes she french kisses but it's not DFK at all and she is trying to avoid it by kissing neck and doing other things. I undress her and she has a lovely body, and I go to suck the tits and she is fine with it although she complains she is sensitive and I can't suck too hard, very annoying!! She gives me a blowjob and it nice and sensual, lots of attention to the balls, but it never really gets very deep or passionate. More light snogging and I go to play with her puss but she is very clear that there are no fingers anywhere except the clit, in fact even when I went to lick her puss she said no tongue inside and angled herself so that RO was really difficult to perform

Then I get a condom on, lube up and we fuck. We try a few positions and she's fine doing what I suggest, I like doggy a lot with her great ass thumping against me. She has a mirror in the room which is also good for this purpose. When we fuck in mish and she is again angle her body so that I cannot pound so I had switch position again to come

Definately some good bits to this: comms, shower, accurate profile, amazing tits.
Other things are not good and I will not see her again, seasoned punters will find her too vanilla. Unsure what rating to give, negative seems harsh but some may have fun with her.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

At £100 per half hour, I'd have been fucked right off by all the restrictions which are usefully detailed above. Very generous of you to take the hit and give back a neutral.

Offline tergil

Yes its between neutral and negative. I guess I didn't say negative because it didn't feel like she was trying to scam me, she was the person in the profile and she did things she said she was going to do, just not very well. She never made me feel unwelcome, but your right it is overpriced. There is no way I would return though and wanted to post here to let others know