Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ali-In-London - Illford  (Read 757 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. Again, this is a review from a while back. Based on her most recent reviews, not much has changed so I’ll give you my own take on the appointment.

comms For me her comms were absolutely perfect. Again, I may have just contacted her at the right time. We arranged a time and date the day before.

location This is one of the main reasons for the neutral. This area is rough and I’ve been to some real shit holes. If you’re travelling by train or tube, you’d have to catch the bus or Uber to her place, it’s not a walking distance to the flat. I personally wouldn’t want to drive and park my car in this area.

And she shares the flat with other people. Now it has been a matter of contention if she shares the flat with her boyfriend. I have no idea but this again may be off putting for those wanting a discreet punt. Whilst I didn’t once bump into her flat mates, their presence was conspicuous.

If this punt was based solely on service, it would’ve been a positive but there were other mitigating circumstances of which I’ll get into later. For a lot of you guys, you may be really put off by the location.

price £110 at the time but now 120 for an hour.

the woman Now let me start by saying that facially she’s really attractive. Very pretty eyes and great facial structure. I’m very fussy when it comes to appearance but she’s definitely up there with the most facially attractive SP I’ve reviewed on here.

Unfortunately, her body doesn’t match her face. Now she does state her height and size which is accurate, I was just hoping most of that would be in her arse, ‘‘twas not to be sadly. If she toned up a lot more, she could easily be a solid 8/9 overall. (Blah blah “body shaming” blah blah). 

I guess my main disappointment was her ass wasn’t as nice  as I expected from the photos. If you like curvy women then she’s definitely your go to girl.

service Top notch from beginning to end. Provided all services listed. Very welcoming. Not a clock watcher at all. She definitely has good stamina. Her oral skills are incredible. I can have no complaints service wise. She delivers them with enthusiasm.

conclusion if you’re looking solely for great service then she’s your girl 100%. If you’re looking for a good/great ass in a discreet, decent location, you won’t find it here.

positives All services delivered enthusiastically. Very attractive facially.
neutrals Could tone up but that’s just my personal taste. Arse was more flattering in photos.
negatives I’ve never given a neutral or negative for the location before so this is a first. The area is beyond rough and with the flat being shared with some “colourful” characters, it made this punt hard to enjoy fully.

Would I return? In a more discreet, less intimidating area, yes. As it currently stands, absolutely not.

Offline horny_hunk

Isn't SexiiMixedMegan based around the same area? Who did you also find more attractive facially?
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sinz

Isn't SexiiMixedMegan based around the same area? Who did you also find more attractive facially?

Still Leeching and no contribution ......  :music:

Offline horny_hunk

Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sinz

Offline Belgarion

Lucky man, at least you were not messed about.

Yeah, not quite a PAWG

Offline sloggy

Echoes my experience, save that in my case comms were also bad but on the flip side I wasn’t aware of flatmates until I left