Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 100%Naughty Larna (more like 100% Neurotic Timewaster!)  (Read 650 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to make contact after checking out her profile via the thumbs up Fish 3912 gave her. I did, initially find the body of her profile content very thick with rules and instructions, which gave the impression that she was up-herself and would surely provide a cold service.

Regrettably, I put it to the back of mind (a UKP endorsement within the last 3 months was enough reassurance for me) and made contact for a 30 minute OWO, FK & Intercourse.

Send an email on AW and then followed up with an attempted phone call. She didn't pick up when I first tried her. I then got a text couple hours later thanking me for the email, apologising for missing my call and agreeing to my service request. When I try to phone again, she still doesn't pick up. I then get another text saying that she can't talk coz she's with friends. Alarm bells should've started ringing but, even then, I was thinking with my little head. 

I decided to dance to her tune and continue to corresponding via text. Alarms bells did start ringing (although I chose to ignore them) when she insisted that I don't send a booking request (??!). Nevertheless, my optimism was revived when she sent me the road name with full post code. However, I now became her personal courtroom jester when she stipulated that I text to confirm an hour before meet time; which (surprise, surprise) I did.

Gigantic, cathedral-type bells began to chime when she gave no response to the confirmation text at any point during the 35 minute drive. I then attempt to phone once I arrive.....I then sent a text......I wait 5 minutes for any sort of response.......I get a message in which she gives the excuse of having to go to the aid of an elderly neighbour. I'll leave it there.

Offline fish 3912

i feel bad now i wrote that review,sorry you got mucked about like that mate all i can say is maybe i caught her on a good day, i see she has raised her prices and i dont remember her profile being so up herself,what a silly girl she could of been a good service provider but on the basis of your review and her increased rates i doubt i will ssee again.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Don't feel bad, Fish. Perhaps I inadvertently made it look like you had personally given me your endorsement of her by namechecking you. I only gave your name in reference to you providing the only review of her. Plus, you gave an unbiased account of your experience which is what it's all about.

Offline fish 3912

so hard to find decent wg"s these days,one of the reasons i dont punt much now but good luck in the future.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover