Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls who do rimming (giving)?  (Read 1866 times)

Online samsung1

As the title suggests, does anyone know a WG that loves to lick arses?

Never had this done before and would love to try it out. Preferably not too old or overweight and any budget.

:hi:

Roadster

Busty Anita fits the bill.  She's a little crazy (good way) but she'll rim you long and deep.  She isn't here all the time, she goes home and let's her PG tour the country.  When she says she's in Coventry, which is quite often, she's here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online samsung1

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the recommendations, I was thinking about booking her before but unsure about her face. Have you recieved rimming of Lisa before?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the recommendations, I was thinking about booking her before but unsure about her face. Have you recieved rimming of Lisa before?

Went to see Lisa again today (2nd visit). Won't do a review, as already reviewed. Thought I'd flag it up, as experienced some new things from my review, and I don't think some of the new services I received today have been mentioned in any of her reviews.

This time I asked for some nurse, patient role play.  :dancegirl:
Foot job.   :wacko:
Her giving me a good rimming.   :yahoo:

Won't bore you with all the inner details. Will just say all these new services were carried out enthusiastically, and to my satisfaction!    :dance:

I'm not really into receiving rimming too much myself. Much prefer to do the rimming, that turns me on more! But on my second visit to see Lisa, I gave her a good rimming. She then said it was only fair that she should rim me! So she asked me to get on all fours. I didn't fancy that, so just pulled my legs right back, and she dived in with her tongue!  :thumbsup:

Don't worry about the face, it is attractive IMO!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 06:02:37 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Laxster

What I would to see Melissa of Birmingham again!!