Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Business Must Be Good in Norfolk  (Read 1252 times)

Offline madeinwales56

I can only say that prossies in Norfolk must be rushed off their little stocking(ed) feet today.
I thought I would put up a reverse booking for a one hour outcall and set a price at £200 and waited to see what response I received.
And waited, and waited, and waited and hey presto - one reply, from some daft bint from Isle of Wight, over 240 miles away. Here she is - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Shame, she looks quite tidy and when I emailed her to point out that Norfolk was a long way from IOW and was she sure she could make it in time she replied that she didn't realise it was for tonight and maybe it was a little far.
I'm beginning to feel that if they can't be bothered, neither can I.

vt

I've never done a RB...do you usually get a better response than that?  :unknown:

It is bizarre considering you're not trying to undercut most girls' rates at £200ph!  :wackogirl:

Offline Redwoodentransistor

I've put up RB a few times in Norwich.....as much to see who's keen and who's genuine as much as anything.

Generally if I do it a week in advance I get about 7 or 8 takers...with no more than 2 realistic options, and at least 2 fucking miles away and presumably trying to get me to pay for their private gallery

Online Drstrangelove

The IOW lady bid on an RB of mine (I'm in Suffolk)
Said she was 'in the area' visiting.

Then asked for a deposit.
One of her aw reviews is a negative for taking a deposit and not showing.

I'd never be crazy enough to pay up front.

Not sure if a scam or not

Offline Suffolkpunter

Lady in IOW Bareback is listed on her profile.

Would give that a wide berth.

Online Drstrangelove

Bareback wasn't on her list when she bid.

Anyway I suspect it's all rather academic as I doubt any meeting would actually occur

Offline madeinwales56

I have had some success with RBs in the past but more often the bidders are a complete waste of time. Chancers and timewasters. However, that doesn't put me off because sometimes you can find a real diamond - but only sometimes.