Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star at Northampton  (Read 2012 times)

Happy Hatter

Star works in Northampton and can be found at External Link/Members Only.
She is a student who only works on Saturdays during term time but does extra days during holiday period. I saw she was available on Easter Monday and decided her milk chocolate skin was infinitely preferable to my plain chocolate easter egg. I had seen her once before and she was lovely so thought I would have an hour this time for £120.
There is plenty of parking in the side streets surrounding the establishment and I walked through the open door and straight up the stairs to reception. I was the first customer and I took breakfast croissants for me, the girls and madame.  I was shown to the room and was showering when Star walked in. A lovely smile, a little dress that she unzipped right down the front to reveal lacy underwear. I rushed out of the water as her bra was coming off and dried my hardening erection as she turned around to remove her thong and showed of that plump bottom.
She jumped in the shower to ease her body after a hard nights salsa dancing. She sleeps on the long train journey to Northampton from London and was full of life during her hour with me. I like a long foreplay of kissing and fondling which she does with passion. Her very pretty face, young girl breasts and jutting buttocks make her joy to play with. Eventually she slid down to her knees and gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life. She started slowly with licking and gentle suction but gently built up to deep throat that banged my cock against the back of her mouth while scraping teeth down my length and sucking as if Mr Dyson had taught her. After 15 minutes I gave up trying to hold on and just came.
I then laid her on the bed and feasted between her legs. My most recent girlfriend had hated this or maybe just the way I did it ! but I really enjoy it and Star is happy to indulge me. She makes no false sounds just little sighs and grunts when you get it right. Slowly she starts to buck her hips and grip my hair with one hand while her other entwines fingers with me. She is like this for 5 minutes while I rub her clit side to side with my nose, lap her my tounge up and down her pussy while pumping my thumb in and out of it and use her juices to gently enter her anus with my index finger.
When we finish she tells me that was wonderful in the great accent of hers. Who cares if it is professional customer care ? I am old enough to grab any compliments going. We lie in each others arms for 5 minutes then its time to go back to my easter egg and spanish lunch. I will  return because I do not need much more than this vanilla service but if you do I can recommend Keely and Shantel for excellent anal alongside good personality.

Offline Steve2

Closet freak

Am I a sceptic?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Sounds like shit , proberly smells like shit  :hi:

virgil

Haven't booked or seen her in the flesh but shows as Venezuelan which doesn't suggest chocolate skin and at least one pic has her skin showing very light.

Place seems to have staffing issues with different girls actually there from what rota suggests and some can look a bit ordinary.

virgil

Was in there today and the receptionist mentioned this thread saying other punter comments were all positive about Star.

Of course she would say that but she said it had hurt to have a positive review doubted by people who haven't seen Star.

Can't argue that the reviewer has the info and a pity if she's good but the reviewer couldn't write an account that convinced everybody.

BTW saw Sophie, the only one available so not who I went to see. I'll just say i was very pleasantly surprised and leave it at that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:14:36 pm by virgil »

Online Steely Dan

I think the skin tone comment was an easter joke.  Not sure about the vanilla service - almost sounds balanced and thus truthful.  Hard to think the owner called her service vanilla. 

BTW saw Sophie, the only one available so not who I went to see. I'll just say i was very pleasantly surprised and leave it at that.
Don't leave it like that please write a review of Sophie.

virgil

Lucky you were polite about wanting a review. Review done - hope it gets by the pimp police...

;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Lucky you were polite about wanting a review. Review done - hope it gets by the pimp police..

;)

Review already up...
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31705.0