Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried this girl? Lisa Leicester LE3  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Colindoe

External Link/Members Only

I think this isn’t her first profile by the sound of things, and I’m just wondering if anyone recognises her or has seen her recently. Looks like my type, and the current deal is severally tempting.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:17:41 am by Colindoe »

Offline gbyld87

Touch of the Liv Tylers about her.  I do like it when they actually smile in their photos, albeit that's no guarantee they'll be doing it when I arrive!

Wonder what the extras that don't cost extra are ...

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knny

I've been eyeing that smile also.  She was 40 or 50 for 30 minutes a couple of weeks back and I was tempted to give her a go.  60/30 mins is ok if she's good and doesn't complain, gives the full time, and likes kissing. 

Offline PepeMAGA

80ph, no charge for extras.....

Offline Conviolo

Communication is genuinely terrible with this one, I tried a few times over a couple of evenings to see her and either no reply or phone was off. However! Fear not, I did get through one evening.

She is really nice, very friendly girl. English is acceptable to good.
Really good fuck, took a big cock well and enjoyed it a bit rough. Had a wicked time.

Apologise for lack of review, too busy.

However, tried to get hold of her again and alas, cannot get through again but when I did the time she was free I could not make it! I do want to try and get back.

I saw her for half an hour, and she's based on the edge of Leicester City Centre.

Offline Sambrown79

I tried to contact her on the weekend but no answer...then texted back this morning.

What Services did she provide? How much did you pay?

Communication is genuinely terrible with this one, I tried a few times over a couple of evenings to see her and either no reply or phone was off. However! Fear not, I did get through one evening.

She is really nice, very friendly girl. English is acceptable to good.
Really good fuck, took a big cock well and enjoyed it a bit rough. Had a wicked time.

Apologise for lack of review, too busy.

However, tried to get hold of her again and alas, cannot get through again but when I did the time she was free I could not make it! I do want to try and get back.

I saw her for half an hour, and she's based on the edge of Leicester City Centre.

Offline Conviolo

Her prices change, seemingly at will, I paid £50 for half an hour.

Oral without, Kissing, Sex (protected) in different positions :).