Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imagine37 - Swadlincote - anyone?  (Read 2147 times)

nwbrfc

Anyone seen her? I’ve contacted her a few times but no response at all. Her profile is constantly being updated with photos. Just wondering if she is genuine?

Profile number 5448408 (on phone so can’t get full url).

Online RedKettle

Figure pretty decent, although alittle slim for me.  However not the prettiest face, perhaps because she looks so sour.  Would help if she smiled.

I would need some more clarity on what services on offer and whether her attitude is better than the look on her face suggests?

However at £120 per hour that is not too bad if she is convenient location for you.  Shame no 30 minute option to test the waters.

Offline DJGREW999

ive eyed this one up as well, I sent a message a month or so ago but never had anything back  :unknown:

Offline jc1971

She has had a profile on here before: I recognise her from her photos but beyond that I can't offer much intell. However, I was never tempted to book her previous incarnation.....

nwbrfc

Figure pretty decent, although alittle slim for me.  However not the prettiest face, perhaps because she looks so sour.  Would help if she smiled.

I would need some more clarity on what services on offer and whether her attitude is better than the look on her face suggests?

However at £120 per hour that is not too bad if she is convenient location for you.  Shame no 30 minute option to test the waters.

With the slim pickings available in Swadlincote I’m not going to judge on being too slim or sour looking. The only ones available here are usually fat.

Offline Ramone78

She looks ok to me, I did have a reply to an initial message late last year, BUT when I replied attempting to make an appointment it was read and then deleted. She seems to be constantly adding Pictures to her AW Profile Not really sure why she bothers TBH, unless she's wanting you to pay for her PG which is now 12 Credits.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 11:27:41 am by Ramone78 »

Offline surfman

I have tried to email her a couple of times. The first was deleted and the second email is still showing unread. I won't be holding out any hopes of meeting this one, just moving on.

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I mailed her last month for an evening meet up and she replied within a couple of hours saying she didn't (work) after 5pm.

nwbrfc

I mailed her last month for an evening meet up and she replied within a couple of hours saying she didn't (work) after 5pm.

At least she replied. That in itself is an achievement. I think she’s fake.

Online Rabalder

same here, e-mailed her via AW, it was read but have yet to receive a reply.
:thumbsdown:

Offline John the Sextist

I sent a AW mail yesterday afternoon and it was read early evening but have since had no reply  :unknown: :unknown:

My guess is always if they are interested then they will reply almost immediately or within at least 24hrs  :timeout: :timeout:

Hope she replies but if not then like always just move on.

:thumbsup:

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Can report that I've seen this lady. It was a little while ago and a very pleasant experience.
Booked via AW on the day, guess I must have been fortunate with my timing. Will put a report up shortly.

ESAL  :hi:

nwbrfc

Can report that I've seen this lady. It was a little while ago and a very pleasant experience.
Booked via AW on the day, guess I must have been fortunate with my timing. Will put a report up shortly.

Blimey! Did you also do the lottery that day too? You might have been equally as lucky. Can’t wait for the report.

Offline John the Sextist

Lucky you, I sent 2 AW messages, both were read but she couldn't be arsed to reply to either so she's not worth anymore time or effort.

A simple fuck off would do but never got that either.

Typical whore to be honest " live and learn"

:dash: :dash: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline The Highwayman

I have also now seen her. :P

As she says she is very selective!  :D

She is great fun, I had a really good laugh with her so the "looking sour" comment is off the mark.

She has a regular full time job and sees very, very few people and, as many of those she sees usually want to repeat, she doesn't need a large client base.

If she is not going to meet you, she will not answer, because (as she told me - I asked) when she has actually responded with 'no' before, two or three guys haven't accepted it and have pestered her with multiple emails asking what they need to do or say to convince her to meet. Thus now, if you don't meet her criteria you are unlikely to get a response. NB This could just be her unavailability.

If you're successful, physically and facially, she looks exactly like her pictures, she's exceptionally personable and boy is she keen!

I'll be making a return visit.

Offline John the Sextist

I have also now seen her. :P

As she says she is very selective!  :D

She is great fun, I had a really good laugh with her so the "looking sour" comment is off the mark.

She has a regular full time job and sees very, very few people and, as many of those she sees usually want to repeat, she doesn't need a large client base.

If she is not going to meet you, she will not answer, because (as she told me - I asked) when she has actually responded with 'no' before, two or three guys haven't accepted it and have pestered her with multiple emails asking what they need to do or say to convince her to meet. Thus now, if you don't meet her criteria you are unlikely to get a response. NB This could just be her unavailability.

If you're successful, physically and facially, she looks exactly like her pictures, she's exceptionally personable and boy is she keen!

I'll be making a return visit.

Should be seeing a review shortly then to let all us un selected fucka's know what where missing out on  :unknown: :unknown:

Can't wait  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline The Highwayman

Should be seeing a review shortly then to let all us un selected fucka's know what where missing out on  :unknown: :unknown:

Can't wait  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The review is there now, though maybe you shouldn't punish yourself by reading it?  :lol:

Offline John the Sextist

The review is there now, though maybe you shouldn't punish yourself by reading it?  :lol:

I've read it and feel punished  :D :D :lol: :lol:

However and but, I will not chase a meeting because I'm not fuckin selective enough  :dance: :dance:

You must be of Golden cock and balls and in the select group  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline HailWood

I've read it and feel punished  :D :D :lol: :lol:

However and but, I will not chase a meeting because I'm not fuckin selective enough  :dance: :dance:

You must be of Golden cock and balls and in the select group  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

C’mon man, grow a pair. Surely you are up for a challenge  :lol:

Offline John the Sextist

C’mon man, grow a pair. Surely you are up for a challenge  :lol:

My chasing days are done MTB, the challenge doesn't inspire me, I want to be fucked by an SP not fucked off by one and clearly in this case she'd be damn good at it.

I'm waiting to see how NJ gets on, be interesting to find out progress  :lol: :lol:

:unknown: :unknown:

Offline badsin

Looks distinctly average to me  :hi:

Offline John the Sextist

Looks distinctly average to me  :hi:

Yes you may be right!! but sometimes the average ones provide a much better service, too many £140 plus SP's think they are above giving a good service simply for how they look  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:drinks: :drinks: