Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-lux - Anyone seen her recently?  (Read 729 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I was doing an AW trawl and came across this girl. Has anyone seen her recently? I was just wanting to know what she's like and how accurate the one and only photo is? (As another thread on here suggests that it could be quite an old photo).
Thanks.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Previously known as Louise Hall. I assume you are referring to this thread, where some guy claimed she was a scammer.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234183.0

Offline Newtothisstuff

Previously known as Louise Hall. I assume you are referring to this thread, where some guy claimed she was a scammer.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234183.0
Yes. Not sure I believe him.... So wanted to ask to be sure.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yes. Not sure I believe him.... So wanted to ask to be sure.

With you on the accusations he made, but I a undecided as to whrether to index Louise hall's reviews with the new profile, as LH has 3 reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Newtothisstuff

My gut reaction is - there's too much uncertainty so move on to the next one. Unless someone has seen her recently and can set the record straight.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
My gut reaction is - there's too much uncertainty so move on to the next one. Unless someone has seen her recently and can set the record straight.

I have posted an enquiry under one of Louise's reviews, submitted by Steely Dan. Hopefully we should get a confirmation.

Offline moomoo1

Hello, New on here...... Yes i saw her last night 22nd Jan
To be brutally honest i wished I had kept my money, she told me was doing AW stuff for 12 years the photo on AW must be 12 years old, as she hasn’t got an hour glass figure. Fact is she is a little tubby size 10 on the top size 12/14 on the butt (it’s a big butt with thunderous thighs) her waist is floppy and very unattractive. I couldn’t keep hard....she was that bad.
Also has some side teeth missing and kept sniffling you can make you’re own minds on that.
Would i see her again / would I recommend her both definitely no.

All in all don’t bother many more better toned and more attractive on AW.
Plus pint she has nice tits.....that’s all the plus she has.

Offline HailWood

Hello, New on here...... Yes i saw her last night 22nd Jan
To be brutally honest i wished I had kept my money, she told me was doing AW stuff for 12 years the photo on AW must be 12 years old, as she hasn’t got an hour glass figure. Fact is she is a little tubby size 10 on the top size 12/14 on the butt (it’s a big butt with thunderous thighs) her waist is floppy and very unattractive. I couldn’t keep hard....she was that bad.
Also has some side teeth missing and kept sniffling you can make you’re own minds on that.
Would i see her again / would I recommend her both definitely no.

All in all don’t bother many more better toned and more attractive on AW.
Plus pint she has nice tits.....that’s all the plus she has.

Hi moomoo, I’m sure we all appreciate you taking the time to reply to this thread.  :thumbsup:

You have been a member since 2017 (so not exactly new).  You could break your review duck and with just a little editing submit this as a review. Then is can be searched and will come up to help other members. Submitting a review will open up a whole world of helpful advice from established members so it’s definitely worth a few minutes of your time.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 05:40:38 pm by MikeTheBike »