Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Privy massage price update  (Read 2298 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

Hi All, just seen privy  are now doing
NEW!
30 Mins Session
Was: £120
Now: £100

This very pricey but might tip  the scale to me trying them soon. Although the current roaster of girls are not as nice as they normally are !

Anyone been recently  ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dipper

No chance at that rate.

Pure extortion.

Offline cock custard

Would be tempted if it was an hour.

Offline shylad57

wayyyyyyyyy too expensive!!

Offline jayjuk

You'd need to be a supermodel at those prices..

Offline MajorPayne

No chance at that rate.

Pure extortion.

I agree, a complete rip-off.   I can get a one hour Full Service in Northampton for £100

Casandra charges £60 for 90 minutes. 

Just a personal opinion of course but punters have to stop thinking with their dicks occasionally and look elsewhere for better value.

Offline beerbelly

No chance at that rate.

Pure extortion.

think its only extortion if you are forced into it??

disclaimer:

have tried them (based near felines apartment, my usuall port of call)...and liked it... but obviously a completely different level of service.

Offline bobby1973

thats more than london prices
they need to drop them prices
a lot more before i would go there

Offline Dipper

think its only extortion if you are forced into it??

disclaimer:

have tried them (based near felines apartment, my usuall port of call)...and liked it... but obviously a completely different level of service.

Just a word. Try not to take things too literally here :D :hi:

Offline jsnsummer

Mia is £20 cheaper and more fun...

Offline Space Invader

After reading thread, I decided to take a look at their site, as £100 for 30 mins, they must be supermodels !!
Admittedly I think some are really attractive, and then a 'Live chat' box appeared, with supposedly a gorgeous girl called Stacy ! ( great pic )
I thought I would make them aware of general feeling on price structure, so mearly sent chat message, asking if they read UKP , and if not, perhaps they should look,to get an idea of general feeling for their prices - nothing offensive, that was all !
Reply was - This chat platform costs  £80 pm per agent, luxury appartment costs between £825 - £1200 pm , TUMBLE DRIED towels ( a winner ) - I wanted to suggest getting rid of the chat platform and reduce prices and buy a washing line -but I didnt , I said she doesnt need to justify the price to me, if it works for them, thats great , but at those prices I wont be visiting, also added I have had a few massages before , ranging from £50 up to £120 -all with attractive girls in clean appartments !
As she started typing again, I lost interest and left the chat ,so no idea what her reply was !
Hopefully they will review pricing, and hopefully the phone will ring more often ! 

Offline Space Invader

Mia is £20 cheaper and more fun... - Where is Mia - do you have a link pls

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only

I don't see the point in moaning about the price. Either you pay the money........or you don't. It's not like anyone is forcing you to use the service. If they want to charge over the odds, then don't use them :)

Offline TrapLordNg

Am I missing something, or is MIA actually £100 more ph?

Edit: seen that’s for her GFE, but presumably you get more than a massage at Privy
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 04:37:35 pm by TrapLordNg »

Offline jsnsummer

Am I missing something, or is MIA actually £100 more ph?

Edit: seen that’s for her GFE, but presumably you get more than a massage at Privy

Mia is £80 for the half hour Tanric/Nuru etc massage  :thumbsup:

Offline TrapLordNg

Mia is £80 for the half hour Tanric/Nuru etc massage  :thumbsup:

I really should learn to read more rather than just look at the price list :lol: