Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Düsseldorf - Karrast  (Read 745 times)

Offline northantsmale1978

Hi does anyone have any knowledge of the place around the corner from the living room?

Offline northantsmale1978

i went to the Living Room last night. No beer being served. Met with 2 ladies, 1st Mirranda looked very nice. Blonde Romanian, slim very natural however would not kiss, allow touching or owo, was very mechanical and NOT a good punt. 2nd lady was Polish, very nice. OWO, DFK, RO, 69, lots of touching and very nice girl.

Was about 10-15 girls working although I did go around midnight.

Offline Jerboa

The place around the corner from LivingRoom? Do you mena Farell Lounge? External Link/Members Only

RS6

Offline Jerboa

Offline thecat250

That also has paid ladies.

Have you recently been to Saskia Farell?

I went quite a few times a couple of years ago and always had a great time meeting some genuine German girls. Their website has changed now and they previously advertised the actual paid ladies that were attending the gangbangs. It was the 'Gentlemen Afternoon' and 'Hot 7' events if I remember correctly.

Offline thecat250

Just found the flyer I'd previously downloaded on my last visit. Absolute bargain to fuck these 5 women for 100€ over a whole afternoon  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

The reason they stopped advertising the ladies is just to do with the new laws on sex parties, not been since last summer, but afaik nothing has changed.