Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Club Privee Near Reus airport  (Read 749 times)

Offline Fisherman

Went to this place on a Tuesday night at around 5:30. It opens at 5

After passing security( I.d required plus 25 euro entry fee) entered into what feels like a small night club. About 10 girls in there with 5 chaps to start with, the number rising slowly.

The girls ranged from  a 3 to a 6-7 on my scale.

You get a free drink with entry fee so sat at the bar to get my bearings. The girls don't bother you unless you make good eye cintact and show some interest. In fact most of the time they walk around looking bored or sit playing with their phones.

After half an hour they opened up the sun terrace, this has another bar and sheeting area and a pool. It had a much better feel.

The music in both parts of the club was very loud and was real euro pop so not my taste

Sat on the terrace for a while then took my pick of the girls, Carla a tall slim blonde Romanian girl. She spoke little English h and me no Spanish or Romanian but we managed.

Up to the room past the house madam paying 140 euro of and hour.

Carla was great, after a cock wash straight into covered oral ( my preference ) and the sex in various positions. Round one finished in doggy.

Quick spruce up and straight into round two more of the same with Carla eager to please

Round two finished with about 5 mins to spare so no issues with time.

Back to the club and same atmosphere, I was hungry so ordered some food, yes I had a meal in a brothel!

Was looking for another round but nothing was taking my fancy enough so left by 9:00

Would I go back, for the girl yes, for the club I might try it later in the night. There were dance poles in both areas of the club so they must have strippers etc but not while I was in there.

The place was a bit dead and depressing.