Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyla-Lee Ebony - Incredible Beautiful Woman - Mistress/GFE/PSE London  (Read 4900 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7408483) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

Looks - Face 9/10
Tits - 8/10
Arse - World Class
Age - Late 30's

So I met Skyla in a fetish nightclub about 10mnth a go and I have seen her maybe 5 times since in all different settings. She is all woman, oooozzzes sex appeal and really touchy feelie from the get go - she can be mumsy but an absolute freeeeak in the bedroom - I would describe her as a GREAT lover and just makes me feel like a million dollars even just going for drink. She is perfect for the busy businessman who needs to let off some steam with a proper woman!

My sessions with her have all been very different... she can do the GF, the PSE and the DOM/SUB thing with her being the DOM BUT she can also be submissive but we built up a lot of trust b4 that happened!

Her rates are not cheap but just for the service alone I have never begrudged a penny (I always book 2hrs/£600 ish)... she actually quite normal, reads people very well and a great communicator. From what I gather, this is something reasonably new to her (2yrs+) so she is not jaded and she is very much a pleaser!!

I highly recommend her to anyone really... it's all a bonus that she gives the most amazing hug and one of the nicest people I have ever met in the "game"!

Last but not least - BIG SQUIRTER! So be warned lolzz

Offline jonesfromthere

Thanks for the review. She's also on AW External Link/Members Only

Her rates on there seem to vary quite a bit, £200-£300 per hour for an incall.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah she is a bit of a chameleon, so each time depending on the setting the rates have been different but only slightly.

Online rage666

what services did you receive? Owo? Dfk?

Offline Hansthatdodishes

DFK and OWO... there is nothing we haven't done - as I said she is a freak between the sheets and a great lover & Mistress too

Offline Hobbit

DFK and OWO... there is nothing we haven't done - as I said she is a freak between the sheets and a great lover & Mistress too

How was the DFK? Was it deep, passionate, or light kissing?

Did she pay any attention to the balls? I see on her profile she gives Rimming. Did you sample that and was it any good?

Offline Hansthatdodishes

My last session with her she did OWO but on the 1st session she did not.

She does kiss but she has never rimmed me but i have never asked... We have met maybe 6 times of which 3 were sexual. 1st time I was her sub - 2nd time it was full PSE 3rd time she was my sub AND it really seemed to unleash her innerself... I guess for 2 reasons it was so incredible - we have built up some trust and I think most of her clients liked to be dommed and she does not (generally ofcourse) have sex with them - my point is... she very rarely subs, so when she does she goes all in BUT once again we had already met numerous times b4 this happened!

She is a classy woman who you can take to any event and even meet the parents if that is what you need to do... a true camelion and I never felt short changed!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:45:36 am by Hansthatdodishes »

Online fred_mecury

review looks so much like an ad

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah just like my other 36 reviews...

Online jamiekinkxxx

Yeah just like my other 36 reviews...

+1 you are a valued member Hans, the negative comment is by a new member who has not reviewed as yet.

Take zero notice.

Lets judge him when he actuaklly gets around to posting his own first review!

Online fred_mecury

Apologies , I cant see your other reviews because of new profile restrictions,

I was just thinking out loud.

Offline fannydango

Apologies , I cant see your other reviews because of new profile restrictions,

I was just thinking out loud.

+1