Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking out before a punt ?  (Read 578 times)

Offline Sheraton

Not sure about fellow posters on here, but I wander whether anyone has, or has continuously walked out before a punt has event started ?  I have done so probably about 4 to 5 times, primarily due to me not fancying the lass in question and on one occasion I walked out as a bloke was in the other room watching TV and it all felt weird. 

On each occasion, I felt disappointed at not having the punt but relived that I saved a time and money on an unforgettable experience.  Just my experiences !
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:32:27 pm by Automate512 »

Offline magnetico

Have you ever had sex with a prostitute?

Offline punk

Not sure about fellow posters on here, but I wander whether anyone has, or has continuously walked out before a punt has event started ?  I have done so probably about 4 to 5 times, primarily due to me not fancying the lass in question and on one occasion I walked out as a bloke was in the other room watching TV and it all felt weird. 

On each occasion, I felt disappointed at not having the punt but relived that I saved a time and money on an unforgettable experience.  Just my experiences !

You put one foot forward then the other and out you go.  :sarcastic:

Online LLPunting

Seriously?

Why do you think this is a significant question to ask?

What perception of yourself has you thinking that what you've been doing is so unusual?

Were all the girls you walked out on ones that you had read reviews for here?

Why did you choose these women?

Why didn't you review these horrors to warn other punters?

Please answer these questions before you try asking another question.

FlyingBreadMan

Have you ever had sex with a prostitute?

He's one of these confused idiots that sticks to massage as he's not sure how to operate his balls.

Offline Sheraton

Seriously?

What perception of yourself has you thinking that what you've been doing is so unusual?

Please answer these questions before you try asking another question.

reasonable questions and here's my answers: 

Seriously?
Well yes, I thought it was a reasonable question / discussion point but clearly not a view shared by others.  Each to their own though.

Because it’s happened to me a few times and on each occasion based on me visiting someone whose review I have not checked on here before hand.  Schoolboy error clearly but each walk out was based when I have to make a last minute type booking!

I doubt I’m alone, hence the question. 

See above.  None were based on reviews read on here.

Mixture of time, place and lack of planning tbh.

Fair point and I will make a note off in future.

Peace to all !

Offline Fanfanuk

Most bait /switch I walk out. Also one time for a massage I'm sure it was a trans. Not my thing asked for money back and left.    I punt should be an enjoyable experience if its not going to be leave
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by:

Offline alexm40

He's one of these confused idiots that sticks to massage

Well I enjoy massages and don't feel confused nor idiot  :hi:

Online LLPunting

reasonable questions and here's my answers: 

Seriously?
Well yes, I thought it was a reasonable question / discussion point but clearly not a view shared by others.  Each to their own though.

Because it’s happened to me a few times and on each occasion based on me visiting someone whose review I have not checked on here before hand.  Schoolboy error clearly but each walk out was based when I have to make a last minute type booking!

I doubt I’m alone, hence the question. 

See above.  None were based on reviews read on here.

Mixture of time, place and lack of planning tbh.

Fair point and I will make a note off in future.

Peace to all !

Thanks for replying.
As you're learning from your experience:

Trust your gut.
Don't always listen to lil' brain, looks aren't everything.
Build up some charm and assertiveness (not same as domination or intimidation) you may sometimes be able to charm a good punt out of a chilly b&s
Post Reviews

Offline Liverpool

Most bait /switch I walk out. Also one time for a massage I'm sure it was a trans. Not my thing asked for money back and left.    I punt should be an enjoyable experience if its not going to be leave

Please provide reviews of these so that we know who to avoid.