Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels for outcalls  (Read 1026 times)

Offline realist

Hi more of a favour. I hope to get back to punting in the next month or so after a long period off. I have a hotel chain that I use for outcalls in Central London based in the Paddington and Edgware area. I wondered if there were other hotels in Central London that anyone would be willing to Private Message me the details to expand my list.

I am looking for something where the reception is not in your face and no key card needed for lifts. I understand if you want to keep this to yourselves but hard to find out new opportunities without risking wasting money.

Thanks

Offline London newbie

Montcalm Finsbury square is a good shout.

Offline Coverdad

I don't have a specific hotel to recommend, but if you don't need to stay overnight, you can get cheaper rooms for day use only. There are various sites that offer bookings if you search "day use hotels".

Offline murdock187

The W is always a good one for me

Offline perfectgent_always

Agree that dayuse.com is a great deal. No CC needed.

Online jammers23

Arbor City Hotel on Osborne Street near Aldgate East station. Decent enough inexpensive hotel with a good well known name restaurant downstairs.  Walk past reception to the lifts and no keycards are required for the lift.  Also a strip pub around the corner.

BertBert

Agree that dayuse.com is a great deal. No CC needed.

Agree with this - you ain't gonna need the room all day after all.

Offline Rock4ages

External Link/Members Only is also great , you can pick between 3 or 6 hours great for a short punt or a bit longer  :hi:

Offline Stephen52

I have used room4day for the Ibis Euston when it was open haent used it since it closed but would recommend it for fairly cheap hotels

fun gus

Hi more of a favour. I hope to get back to punting in the next month or so after a long period off. I have a hotel chain that I use for outcalls in Central London based in the Paddington and Edgware area. I wondered if there were other hotels in Central London that anyone would be willing to Private Message me the details to expand my list.

I am looking for something where the reception is not in your face and no key card needed for lifts. I understand if you want to keep this to yourselves but hard to find out new opportunities without risking wasting money.

Thanks

hi, may I ask what is the best one to use in the Paddington area?
much easier for me to use rather than central london

Offline king tarzan

No way. . Another expenditure on top... preference INCALL  can leave if not like!! ADVANTAGE PUNTER!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Londonmike90

The Amba hotel Marble Arch is usually a good option for me. Very busy and no key cards

Offline Jonestown

The Amba hotel Marble Arch is usually a good option for me. Very busy and no key cards

£346 a night, who could say no to that ?

Offline realist

Exactly - hotel can't be more than the punt! But thanks for the suggestion

Offline MrPink47

I've punted from two of the Park Plazas before - no keycard needed and reception usually busy. This chain is pricy but high quality, rooms are great and all their hotels have nice bars and restaurants on site.

Hilton should also be a good option, similar big chain, no keycards required, good ammenities on site, if it fits your budget.

Offline Davyboy25

Any dirt cheap hotels by the hour exist around Kings Cross. Always thought these existed but never looked. Could do with something very cheap in the daytime as just need something to serve a purpose.