Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you been caught or almost caught?  (Read 21485 times)

Offline Home Alone

+1

And FFS don't ever feel guilty & buy flowers !  :scare: :lol:

It may be 3.10 am &  I can't sleep. But that made me :lol:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

+1

The focus on this thread is about what 'we' are doing.  Amongst other things these include
- not getting caught on speed cameras
- not getting parking tickets
- not having tech comm problems
- not putting on undies back to front  :lol:

It's important to maintain the same routine on day-to-day stuff that the OH will be used to
I liken this to focusing on things that we are NOT doing
For example
If when getting back from work you have a drink straight away coz a stressful day then breezing in all casual & relaxed will raise suspicions
Just coz the tanks have been emptied with your fave WG on the way home / during the day, then best not to show a visible hop skip & a jump in your step
I can see the words "you seem happy ......" etc & then "WHY ?"
The OH's mumsN radar will kick into gear
Best that this remains dormant
Best way is to keep things consistent

And FFS don't ever feel guilty & buy flowers !  :scare: :lol:

This This This

I remember the first time I cheated by getting a happy ending massage in London, I bought the wife a necklace out of guilt..FFS

Now it's all about being consistent. Cover story is doing to sports and probably only 1 time out of 3 I won't be going to sport. So the majority of the time I am doing said activity of cover story. However on every occasion I am consistent always

I did overhear from MN chat in at work, women leaving phones in hubby's car with tracking devices? If that ever happened, we would be all fucked. Need to sweep the car now for bugs lol

WBW

Offline computergeek

That one time where I punted a girl who wore full pancake of makeup, and I unwittingly got a bit on my arm after showering- she must have brushed against me or something.

"I've got what darling? Oh, yes.. apparently I have. (*SHITFUCKSHITFUCK*) No idea, must be some crud I brushed against, mud off the car or something." Luckily the WG was black, so not an obvious flesh tone on a white guy's arm.

"I'll go and wash it off. " Last I've heard... so far.

Still get paranoid about the faint smell of pussy I think I can smell on my fingers even after showering. Extra soap! :scare:

Offline bigboy96

The nearest I have been was about ten years ago. As I was walking up to the flat my neighbours walked round the corner!  I quickly crossed the road, and as it was obvious they hadn't seen me I bend down behind a parked car to tie my shoelace. Lucky no one walked past as I wear slip on's. After they had passed I quickly ran across the road and into the porch to gain admittance.  What surprised me more was the fact the man, who was quiet ill and has long passed away, was so far from home. I didn't think he would be able to walk that far, but he did. After that event I always stopped to make an imaginary phone call so I can stand and glance around to see if anyone I know is around. I seldom go so near to home though.

Online Punterperson1971

The nearest I have been was about ten years ago. As I was walking up to the flat my neighbours walked round the corner!  I quickly crossed the road, and as it was obvious they hadn't seen me I bend down behind a parked car to tie my shoelace. Lucky no one walked past as I wear slip on's. After they had passed I quickly ran across the road and into the porch to gain admittance.  What surprised me more was the fact the man, who was quiet ill and has long passed away, was so far from home. I didn't think he would be able to walk that far, but he did. After that event I always stopped to make an imaginary phone call so I can stand and glance around to see if anyone I know is around. I seldom go so near to home though.
I punt in my home town and also a regular I see is in the area I work it’s more convenient for me though,and I remember going up to see angel the one time in her apartment in Walsall and I bumped into a guy I used to go to school with and he asked me if I lived in the apartments I just said I was seeing a friend who moved there.

Offline The sperminator

That one time where I punted a girl who wore full pancake of makeup, and I unwittingly got a bit on my arm after showering- she must have brushed against me or something.

"I've got what darling? Oh, yes.. apparently I have. (*SHITFUCKSHITFUCK*) No idea, must be some crud I brushed against, mud off the car or something." Luckily the WG was black, so not an obvious flesh tone on a white guy's arm.

"I'll go and wash it off. " Last I've heard... so far.

Still get paranoid about the faint smell of pussy I think I can smell on my fingers even after showering. Extra soap! :scare:

My missus wondered why i smelt of fanny when i kissed her. I told her it must be the tcp from my ulcers i had been having trouble with. She brought it ok!

Offline RogerBoner

My missus wondered why i smelt of fanny when i kissed her. I told her it must be the tcp from my ulcers i had been having trouble with. She brought it ok!
:lol:
TCP

Offline bigmc

I walked in our kitchen once straight from a punt. OH dropped to her knees and started sucking me straight away.
I had been balls deep 30 mins or so earlier.
So glad I always showered after a punt, no mistaking the smell of a condom, could have been very nasty.

Offline MrMatrix

I walked in our kitchen once straight from a punt. OH dropped to her knees and started sucking me straight away.
So glad I always showered after a punt, no mistaking the smell of a condom, could have been very nasty.
If my OH had been more like that I probably wouldnt have bothered in being a punter.

Offline yorkie99

If my OH had been more like that I probably wouldn't have bothered in being a punter.

:thumbsup:

Offline Mkdng

If I thought the oh would do that I wouldn't be punting either

Offline bigboy96

If I thought the oh would do that I wouldn't be punting either

Probably goes for most of us.

Offline webpunter

Me thinks your OH was checking you out
To see if you were up for some action, could get it up etc
& was looking for even the faintest hint of clunge 

For me getting it up 1/2hr after shootin wouldn't have been an issue
However shootin again is a different ball game

Bet your heart was racing when she dropped to her knees
Bet also that whilst she was noshing you off you were thinking bout the burd you'd just been balls deep in  :D

Offline Mrbenn2016

Erm so I am a classic person who where stuff inside out without noticing.

Don't think I ever wore my boxers backwoods though.

So did she notice while you were undressing or where you undressed I would have said something like I had to pop back out of the bathroom to get a towel or something plausible.

The fact you raise this may be you do not think your wife is convinced by what you told her.

Offline bigmc

Me thinks your OH was checking you out
To see if you were up for some action, could get it up etc
& was looking for even the faintest hint of clunge 

For me getting it up 1/2hr after shootin wouldn't have been an issue
However shootin again is a different ball game

Bet your heart was racing when she dropped to her knees
Bet also that whilst she was noshing you off you were thinking bout the burd you'd just been balls deep in :D

Funnily enough.......  :D :thumbsup:

Offline cash2spare

Lovely lol, so did you manage to shoot your load in her mouth? or were yer balls empty?

Offline Convince Me

Don't think I ever wore my boxers backwoods though.

The exact reason why I always wear trunks. It’s too risky otherwise & as a punter who have to conscious of the smaller details not to leave you open to questions.

Offline bigmc

Lovely lol, so did you manage to shoot your load in her mouth? or were yer balls empty?

Proper empty  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60064.0  :thumbsup: