Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are girls pricing themselves out of the market ?  (Read 10738 times)

billybloo

Having been out of the punting scene for nearly a year I have returned to find that a lot of girls in my area have increased their prices quite dramatically.  My punting area is the M4 corridor between Bath and Slough and I have noticed that many wgs are now charging £150 for an hour fs in comparison to around £100 a year ago.  Whilst there are some girls still doing the job at affordable prices do others think that these inflated prices will result in less work for the girls and ultimately result in them moving on and leaving us with just a few to choose from.   Granted if you are in a well paid job or are single then maybe £150.00 is in your price range but I would think that many of us here are married or in a relationship with maybe a family so £150 out of your pay packet is going to take a hit on you.  These higher prices will, in my opinion, limit how many times a month you see a girl, certainly at £150.00a time a weekly visit is very much off the cards and those of us who like to punt on a regular basis will find ourselves cutting back or going with girls who offer a poor service.  Your thoughts on this guys.

Offline Drayki

Having been out of the punting scene for nearly a year I have returned to find that a lot of girls in my area have increased their prices quite dramatically.  My punting area is the M4 corridor between Bath and Slough and I have noticed that many wgs are now charging £150 for an hour fs in comparison to around £100 a year ago.  Whilst there are some girls still doing the job at affordable prices do others think that these inflated prices will result in less work for the girls and ultimately result in them moving on and leaving us with just a few to choose from.   Granted if you are in a well paid job or are single then maybe £150.00 is in your price range but I would think that many of us here are married or in a relationship with maybe a family so £150 out of your pay packet is going to take a hit on you.  These higher prices will, in my opinion, limit how many times a month you see a girl, certainly at £150.00a time a weekly visit is very much off the cards and those of us who like to punt on a regular basis will find ourselves cutting back or going with girls who offer a poor service.  Your thoughts on this guys.

Good post there pal, totally agree with you, i think its getting like that all over the country :dash: the wgs are definitely pricing themselves out with some ridiculous pricing right across the board, as you say a couple of years ago a punt was on average roughly £100, now its £130 upwards  :scare: its difficult because some of them think their fucking gods gift and gorgeous and when you see some of them you wouldnt touch them with two shitty sticks, its a tricky situation, i set a limit and wont go above it no matter how fit they are, not going to bankrupt myself  :(

Offline albedo39

Having been out of the punting scene for nearly a year I have returned to find that a lot of girls in my area have increased their prices quite dramatically. 

The old market forces and quality v quantity invariably plays here. The best way to drive prices down is not to pay them! £150ph just means that I either choose less time or not bother. Few of the girls IMHO do this because they want to but as (they see it) a way to make quick money. Of course they will be paying rent & agency/pimping fees and the cost of rubber/latex has undoubtedly increased!
Many webcam girls charge a similar rate at up to £2.50 per min but I reckon it's short-lived since my experience of WG's and camgirls of late is that there is little relationship between fees requested and the quality of services provided. I note that most webcam girls seem now to work via various 'agencies' with generically similar profiles and their prices are usually at the top end to accommodate the fees and in an attempt to get the prices up. If you consider that higher fees means a better experience, dream-on! Personally I can't see it changing much for the better and whilst some guys have their regulars and preferences, finding even a good experience brings the words 'needle' & 'haystacks' to mind. For the WG's I forsee the coming of many dusty phones (& dusty cam's too) and the few really good WG's may well, in short order, become well-used  :D

Ever-hopeful of Hampshire  :cool:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:38:44 pm by albedo39 »

Offline Trenlover

unfortunately theres plenty of muppets out there paying inflated prices,

also alot of women have inflated opinions of themselves and so will keep their high prices even if no punters are coming through the door.

women dont see it as "my prices are too high"....  they see it as "my area is full of broke losers"

when youve got soft white knight twats handing over £150 and then drowning them in compliments thats what happens to your ego.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:41:48 pm by Trenlover »

Offline stevedave

I've noticed over the past few months that - especially girls visiting my area (Leeds), seem to be charging £100 for 30 minutes and £160 for an hour.

These prices, for me, are ludicrous. Why would I spend £100 for half an hour when I can have an hour with someone for the same price, or even less?

I guess there must be people paying these prices, but inceasing cost is one of the main reasons I've only had 4 punts this year.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This has been discussed before ----------------- clearly they are not pricing themselves out of the market, clearly they are still getting punters.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

What puzzles me more is that many of you geezers are willing to risk £150 on girls who show totally shit photos with no idea how attractive she is.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline hendrix

This has been discussed before ----------------- clearly they are not pricing themselves out of the market, clearly they are still getting punters.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

This. If they get dusty phones, then prices may come down, but clearly, many still have plenty of business at higher rates.

HalleAstley

I've noticed over the past few months that - especially girls visiting my area (Leeds), seem to be charging £100 for 30 minutes and £160 for an hour.

These prices, for me, are ludicrous. Why would I spend £100 for half an hour when I can have an hour with someone for the same price, or even less?

I guess there must be people paying these prices, but inceasing cost is one of the main reasons I've only had 4 punts this year.

In my experience £160 an hour does very well. £100 for 30 mins is popular too. My phone is ringing from 8am and I have little reviews as I am still new to AW. I would say from 50-80 rating you could go up to £180. £200+ is doing well for the 150+ rating girls. The girls I know who charge more than £250 an hour are not on AW. On average young british girls in london are 130-170 an hour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This. If they get dusty phones, then prices may come down, but clearly, many still have plenty of business at higher rates.

Thank you.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

The sad truth is that if they are young and pretty they will never be short of punters ------------- however I have seen reviews where fat old dogs are getting high rates, that is beyond crazy.  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline JonasG

I've only been punting since August but what annoys me is you get these 150 quid a hour girls who don't even do OWO! If they do it's extra 20 quid ffs! Extra after you've paid 150 quid, honestly what a joke.

But you see loads of reviews for these 150 quid no OWO girls on here with positive, so the girls are obviously doing something right cos no OWO and still getting a positive review.

Offline Dipper

80 for 15 and 100 for 30 always results in a no from me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've only been punting since August but what annoys me is you get these 150 quid a hour girls who don't even do OWO! If they do it's extra 20 quid ffs! Extra after you've paid 150 quid, honestly what a joke.

But you see loads of reviews for these 150 quid no OWO girls on here with positive, so the girls are obviously doing something right cos no OWO and still getting a positive review.

Some punters don’t seek OWO, just as some are not interested in DFK ——- that is essential for me.

reviewreader

when youve got soft white knight twats handing over £150 and then drowning them in compliments thats what happens to your ego.

Priorities... Priorities...

I see many punters wearing shitty clothes, driving shitty cars, not even spending money on their own health and body, but totally willing to fork out the big bucks to give them to some lazy girl charging them through the nose

billybloo

Thanks for the replies so far guys, it seems that higher prices is something that we are going to have to live with as like many have said if punters are prepared to pay these prices the girls will keep charging them.   

HalleAstley

Inside London where the cost of living is higher and people are payed a higher wage. SPs will cost more. Outside London.. perhaps up north SPs are cheaper.

holland

Inside London where the cost of living is higher and people are payed a higher wage. SPs will cost more. Outside London.. perhaps up north SPs are cheaper.
You forgot to say that SPs become more greedy than before

HalleAstley

You forgot to say that SPs become more greedy than before

I disagree in the past OWO or even kissing was not on the table. Now it is due to the EE invasion and many young british girls want a fair price for these services. Although many european women still charge less for these services .. but sometimes the overall service is not there. If you are charging inflated prices without the reputation/service/appearance to back it up .. I believe you will not do very well or make a regular income.

holland

I disagree in the past OWO or even kissing was not on the table. Now it is due to the EE invasion and many young british girls want a fair price for these services. Although many european women still charge less for these services .. but sometimes the overall service is not there. If you are charging inflated prices without the reputation/service/appearance to back it up .. I believe you will not do very well or make a regular income.
Thank you to share your thoughts.
You just remind us why many of us avoid british sp and prefer EE or south american.
You are overpriced by the way. :hi:

HalleAstley

Thank you to share your thoughts.
You just remind us why many of us avoid british sp and prefer EE or south american.
You are overpriced by the way. :hi:

From my knowledge british sp are the highest sought out after, due to no language barrier, same culture, easier to talk and banter with. Especially those looking for longer bookings. I know this as I talk to many clients about their 'punting' hobby and what they look for in WGs.  Maybe on UKP EE is favorable though .. I could be wrong.

My rates work for me currently, if I provided less services I would drop them.

Offline cpw_19

....many young british girls want a fair price...

...If you are charging inflated prices...

But you see, that's the thing. If someone is charging the inflated prices, they should damn well be offering a quality service to go with it.

Me, if I see anyone asking over £100/half hr in London, or over £70ish/half hour elsewhere, and they don't offer at least OWO, I won't go near them anymore.

Offline JonasG

But you see, that's the thing. If someone is charging the inflated prices, they should damn well be offering a quality service to go with it.

Me, if I see anyone asking over £100/half hr in London, or over £70ish/half hour elsewhere, and they don't offer at least OWO, I won't go near them anymore.

Indeed.

It's a deal breaker.

HalleAstley

I agree. But those girls soon realise once their phone is not ringing/they have few bookings in a month or no regulars.

holland

From my knowledge british sp are the highest sought out after, due to no language barrier, same culture, easier to talk and banter with. Especially those looking for longer bookings. I know this as I talk to many clients about their 'punting' hobby and what they look for in WGs.  Maybe on UKP EE is favorable though .. I could be wrong.

My rates work for me currently, if I provided less services I would drop them.
You just listed why some of us don't like to meet british sp.
Overpriced and with a tendency of being talk active=time waster.
You are providing a regulare service and with respect you are not a stunner good looking.
So i would aspect a prossie like you to be in the range of£60/80 for 30min and £100/120 for 1 hour.
You are overpriced

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:07:52 pm by holland »

HalleAstley

You just listed why some of us don't like to meet british sp.
Overpriced and with a tendency of being talk active=time waster.
You are providing a regulare service and with respect you are not a stunner good looking.
So i would aspect a prossie like you to be in the range of£60/80 for 30min and £100/120 for 1 hour.
You are overpriced

That's completely subjective. Some clients enjoy talking along with sex..actually most. I am a human not a toy. Of course things are better once you get to know the SP especially if she is intelligent/funny/interesting. And it is much easier to do that with a british girl. Of course not all .. I am speaking in general.

If you want quick sex, in and out. No interaction, no feeling. The typical cheap EE service is perfect for you. And that's fine. Not all men seeking services think like you.

I do not expect all men to be attracted to me either.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr_Shins

HalleAstley,

Do you generally have 1 hour sessions or do you cater more for longer sessions, because longer sessions mean less worry about preparation and gaps in between, and therefore you can charge a lower rate after the first hour, and they can be a mix of social and sexual time, including going out for a meal or drink.

Especially if you have regulars / repeat clients who want more than just sex and like the concept of a friendship experience as part of the service. (What I consider to be real "Girlfriend experience" by the way)

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are overpriced

She could be a stunner, no way of knowing because her photos are total crap, not for me in a million light years.  :thumbsdown:

HalleAstley

She could be a stunner, no way of knowing because her photos are total crap, not for me in a million light years.  :thumbsdown:

Open to constructive criticism .. what do you suggest?

holland

That's completely subjective. Some clients enjoy talking along with sex..actually most. I am a human not a toy. Of course things are better once you get to know the SP especially if she is intelligent/funny/interesting. And it is much easier to do that with a british girl. Of course not all .. I am speaking in general.

If you want quick sex, in and out. No interaction, no feeling. The typical cheap EE service is perfect for you. And that's fine. Not all men seeking services think like you.

I do not expect all men to be attracted to me either.  :thumbsup:
You don't know what you are talking about and you are just selling yourself in here.
Many EE are great sps. Dont talk rubbish. Read the reviews before talking. You sound silly and just try to sell yourself

HalleAstley

HalleAstley,

Do you generally have 1 hour sessions or do you cater more for longer sessions, because longer sessions mean less worry about preparation and gaps in between, and therefore you can charge a lower rate after the first hour, and they can be a mix of social and sexual time, including going out for a meal or drink.

Especially if you have regulars / repeat clients who want more than just sex and like the concept of a friendship experience as part of the service. (What I consider to be real "Girlfriend experience" by the way)

I get a mix of both. I've had 3 hour, 4 hour and overnight bookings. And from 2 hour and up it is always a mix of talking and sex. I doubt many will want constant sex for hours on end. But I don't time waste by talking, when they are ready to go again I won't stop them.

For calls on the day its usually 30 - 1hr bookings. Pre-bookings or outcalls tend to be longer.
Dating service is a different rate but dinner is usually included in overnights.

123eee123

I’m not standing up for the SPs,but there’s no point in moaning about their prices....
If you think they are overpriced just don’t book them.. Dusty phones will soon bring a correction in price.. Check out the Saafe forum thread ‘quiet at the moment or just me’ many of them are moaning too.about lack of punters..Probably charging £150+ per hour and getting not much interest.. yes food and living costs have gone up but it’s the same for us Punters too!! perhaps these SPs are greedy or daft...I’m sure at around £120 hr things would pick up for them.. surely 4 bookings at £120 is better than 1 at £150... All said there are SPs at the £150+ level that are worth it depending on age looks service etc

Offline Jimmyredcab

Open to constructive criticism .. what do you suggest?

I don't intend to suggest anything ------------------- however James999 will be online later, he may have something to say.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I’m not standing up for the SPs,but there’s no point in moaning about their prices....
If you think they are overpriced just don’t book them.. Dusty phones will soon bring a correction in price.. Check out the Saafe forum thread ‘quiet at the moment or just me’ many of them are moaning too.about lack of punters.

You get a bunch of cunts on Saafe.

I remember a couple of years ago a girl asked them if she should lower her rates because things were quiet -------- they advised her to stick to her current rates and things would eventually pick up.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

HalleAstley

I don't intend to suggest anything ------------------- however James999 will be online later, he may have something to say.  :hi:

Oh so it was just an attack towards me?
Would have been nice to hear what you think I could do better .. as that would make your statement useful.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh so it was just an attack towards me?
Would have been nice to hear what you think I could do better .. as that would make your statement useful.  :hi:

I made no attack on you, I simply said your photos were crap ------------ which they are, if I am going to pay premium rates then I want to see what I am getting for my money.
One of your useless photos -----

Hidden Image/Members Only

123eee123

Fair comment jimmy red cab!!
It’s confirmed many SPs are daft and greedy...

holland

I made no attack on you, I simply said your photos were crap ------------ which they are, if I am going to pay premium rates then I want to see what I am getting for my money.

+1
If the pictures are like that may be isn't great what you would get

Offline hillingdonpete

The photos are crap. I almost never would consider seeing someone who's photos do not show their face.

HalleAstley

So you are asking for clearer images, perhaps less in the mirror? More full body?
And I'm not charging premium .. if I was 250 hr. That is premium or more. Well 250/hr is premium for AW.
I'm taking some more tomorrow so I will bare this all in mind.

Lacoster

Having wasted £60-80 for 30-60 mins countless times with Eastern European girls I would much rather spend £150 for an hour with a decent British girl and I would honestly say the 150 is better off in their pockets and a far safer punt than £80 with a Romanian which could turn out to be virtually anything!

Having said that I have had the occasional great punt with a Romanian but some horror shows too doc honestly speaking the English girls are much rarer, provide a far better service on the whole, present better value even at more than double the price and give an experience that so many British men are after that a foreign girl simply cannot.

We live in a capitalist society whether we like or not. British girls should always demand higher prices, and should make even more effort to over deliver imo. A genuine classy British Escort under the age of 30 is becoming exceptionally rare and is right to be seen as such. My advice if you like foreign girls is to stick to them and not worry about what English girls are charging because it does appear to me to be two separate marketplaces almost, just my two cents!

HalleAstley

The photos are crap. I almost never would consider seeing someone who's photos do not show their face.

Fair enough but my privacy is more important than money.

holland

Having wasted £60-80 for 30-60 mins countless times with Eastern European girls I would much rather spend £150 for an hour with a decent British girl and I would honestly say the 150 is better off in their pockets and a far safer punt than £80 with a Romanian which could turn out to be virtually anything!

Having said that I have had the occasional great punt with a Romanian but some horror shows too doc honestly speaking the English girls are much rarer, provide a far better service on the whole, present better value even at more than double the price and give an experience that so many British men are after that a foreign girl simply cannot.

We live in a capitalist society whether we like or not. British girls should always demand higher prices, and should make even more effort to over deliver imo. A genuine classy British Escort under the age of 30 is becoming exceptionally rare and is right to be seen as such. My advice if you like foreign girls is to stick to them and not worry about what English girls are charging because it does appear to me to be two separate marketplaces almost, just my two cents!

May be is time to review some of the prossies you met before coming here in teaching lessons and talking about youe experience which is not documented anywhere

holland

Yes maybe.
Dont mean to sound harsh to you. I see you a new here but it would help.punters if you could share your punts

Offline finn5555

Fair enough but my privacy is more important than money.

I would not book you without seeing a clear face pic to save you the embarrassment of me potentially walking  :hi:
Your profile has to much garbage in it as well  :dash:

loverbass

Simple answer.................yes.

Someone already said in a thread that working girls increase their prices..........see a drop in demand...........so increase their prices further.............with a further drop in demand invoke "inflated scarcity" marketing tactics such as farewell/retirement or " away for a long break". And so on and so on.................

My money stays with me from the security of an ATM machine and won't be withdrawn anytime soon.

(Already) lame, lukewarm, restricted sex and obligatory short-timing doesn't fly with me anymore.
If you really want this game of brinkmanship then please continue

Otherwise at the overpriced £100-£150 for 30 minutes or £150-£250 per hour for Romanians........seekingarrangement.com or being a sex-for-rent agreement will continue to increase while punting becomes obsolete.

:)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:16:40 pm by loverbass »

HalleAstley

I would not book you without seeing a clear face pic to save you the embarrassment of me potentially walking  :hi:
Your profile has to much garbage in it as well  :dash:

I don't hide my face because I'm ugly, just because I don't want the whole world knowing this is what I do and if I want a career outside of SW in the future. This is the reason for many girls. They may have kids, a family, a civvie job etc. If there was no stigma to SW I would show my face.

It is the same reason you all do not have selfies of yourselves on here or on your AW profiles  :cool:

Offline hillingdonpete

It is the same reason you all do not have selfies of yourselves on here or on your AW profiles  :cool:

But you are not paying to fuck us.........

HalleAstley

I know of two men asking me for face photos and they were TW. Vast majority of the time it is not an issue for me to show my face. And many popular girls on AW hide their face.

Offline JonasG

You can understand why an escort wouldn't put face pics up though, it's pretty silly to bring this up.

It's what the reviews on here are for.

Never do I skip a profile cos they aren't showing their face, they're prostitutes.