Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazmine, Derby  (Read 1827 times)

smithie1000

Offline Thunderer

Hi Smithie,

Yes have seen Jazmine. On Osmaston Road, Derby. Nice enough massage but the HJ was robotic and, when I saw her, no chance of seeing her tits. Was fairy cheap, £40 for the hour. Hope this helps.

smithie1000

Hi Smithie,

Yes have seen Jazmine. On Osmaston Road, Derby. Nice enough massage but the HJ was robotic and, when I saw her, no chance of seeing her tits. Was fairy cheap, £40 for the hour. Hope this helps.
I have PM you.

Offline IdyYot

I concur with Thunderer.......very similar experience, ok massage (though had better) but HR was very poor in my opinion

Benparker

What does she look like? Nice face, body? Does she refuse topless or being touched or did you just not attempt it?

Offline IdyYot

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. :D

She's slim, pleasant enough, blonde curly hair (if I remember correctly, was a while back)...

I did ask her if she'd go topless, she said no without hesitation.......doubt there is any chance of touching

smithie1000

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. :D

She's slim, pleasant enough, blonde curly hair (if I remember correctly, was a while back)...

I did ask her if she'd go topless, she said no without hesitation.......doubt there is any chance of touching
dead right on all counts but I bet she does for her long standing customers..... :sarcastic:

Offline s6ooby

Seen her several times, massage excellent and i find HJ very good with lots of ball play esp if you ask for it, never lasts long!!

smithie1000

Seen her several times, massage excellent and i find HJ very good with lots of ball play esp if you ask for it, never lasts long!!
Nice one  :hi:

Offline s6ooby

Never had a hint of topless but she has great cleavage. Maybe suggest she leaves her shirt on but takes off the under-vest??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Never had a hint of topless but she has great cleavage. Maybe suggest she leaves her shirt on but takes off the under-vest??

Next thing, you'll request a hose-pipe or a portable shower  :D

smithie1000

No take the top completely off they look lovely.

Offline s6ooby

Maybe she has other body issues that she wants to keep covered?

smithie1000

Maybe she has other body issues that she wants to keep covered?
Yes a possibility  :sarcastic: