Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trio for £240/hr - Worth it?  (Read 1028 times)

Offline EuphoricFedora

I'm considering a trio with Classy Vicky ( External Link/Members Only ), Fit Tatiana and Luxury Scarlett (not sure if the latter two aren't on AW anymore?) in Aldgate East.

The girls aren't bi, so won't interact, but I'm mainly just interested in 3-girl OWO. Has anyone encountered the above lot? My other considerations were:

Holly External Link/Members Only
and Porsha External Link/Members Only

as a duo for the same price, but they *do* interact.

If not the above, can anyone recommend a decent duo/trio who give great head with DT and CIM? Or even just one WG who's really fucking good? And do you think girl-girl interaction adds significantly to a 2 or 3-girl OWO?

Offline The_Don

2 of the 3 for the trio are no longer on A/W under old profiles. As far as I'm aware (if any one knows more please post links)

More info can be found here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56768.msg733962;topicseen#msg733962

Offline EuphoricFedora

Thanks. I've seen Scarlett and another girl they work with, Lara, before, which was good. Not seen Tatiana yet, but sounds like she could be a risk. Hmm  :unknown:

Offline Belgarion

Think a trio in an hour is not worth it except it is a bucket list item you want ticked off.

You won't really enjoy it to the fullest

Just my 2 cents

Yeboahsleftfoot

I almost always have duos, had a trio in Eastern Europe, managed a double headed blowjob with the third girl on balls but it was a bit awkward and fucked them all bending over next to each other in doggy. It's difficult to keep all three engaged all the time. A triple facial in front of the mirror was impressive but most of the time one of the girls was strictly eye candy. Waking up in the morning with a hard on and three naked birds was a pretty good feeling, I just guided the first one to wake ups head down to take care of my morning glory.

Offline EuphoricFedora

Well, you guys have convinced me. Better to go for a trio when I can afford a really decent one. Had one lined up with Platinum Cindy, Adele4u and Michelle Independent about a year ago, but had to be out the country on the only day that the booking was possible. Will try that one again later on

Trying to book Holly & Porsha instead.

Failing that, Brazilian London