Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In London next week and a concern I have  (Read 1340 times)

AnthonyN

Having read the Girl With a Dragon Tattoo trilogy, I am concerned with the "sex-slave" tag. Anyone tell me how I can reassure myself when picking a "punt"
All advice welcome.

Offline Steely Dan

The best you can do is use your judgement, spider-sense and jedi powers. It might help to pick an independent girl well reviewed on here: that way we are sharing our judgement.

Offline justabloke

Do your homework, ask questions, read the reviews and don't let the worry overcome the enjoyment.

AnthonyN

Thanks for the sound advice - independent girls seems most sensible :hi:

Atticus Finch

Isn't that part of the function of this site - to improve the likelihood of an enjoyable, vfm and legal punt through the exchange of reviews and intelligence about working girls?

So read some reviews, do some research, ask some informed questions, and have fun.  :hi:

vw

Isn't that part of the function of this site - to improve the likelihood of an enjoyable, vfm and legal punt through the exchange of reviews and intelligence about working girls?

So read some reviews, do some research, ask some informed questions, and have fun.  :hi:
Certainly is ?  Have you punted lately Loft Swallow ?

Atticus Finch

Certainly is ?  Have you punted lately Loft Swallow ?

Ha!  I have indeed, and as soon as I can muster up Some energy I'll drop a couple of reviews on here.

vw

Ha!  I have indeed, and as soon as I can muster up Some energy I'll drop a couple of reviews on here.
Lots of DFK lol

Atticus Finch

vw

Not really my thing.
Good to hear, I'm into clothes pegs at the moment !

CelticWarrior2

Having read the Girl With a Dragon Tattoo trilogy, I am concerned with the "sex-slave" tag. Anyone tell me how I can reassure myself when picking a "punt"
All advice welcome.

TBH mate I'd be more concerned that you are calibrating your moral compass via a work of fiction from a long dead overhyped Swedish author. Going indy is no failsafe, do your homework as per all the sound advice above and use a reputable agency with established well reviewed girls. You can further assuage your fears by avoiding the most commonly trafficked and controlled groups - the Asians and EE's. If you are still nervous then you need to seriously think of changing authors or hobbies - golf is nice I hear.