Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot xxx Natalie Woodford  (Read 1378 times)

102 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (98 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline syfodas

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week discreet hotel not far from Woodford station, been before albeit nearly a year ago.
Very good comms tried week before but she was fully booked, said she’d check availability for the following week and got back to me with an appointment, £200 for 2 hours. Texted me hotel room number knew my way knocked she was hiding behind the door phwoarr
Was wearing pvc dress with her knockers bursting out  :yahoo:
Took a shower and had a bit of role play and playing with her boobs, she was happy to give LFK, as I’d just come from work was tired probably should only have booked an hour but spent a lovely time kissing and chatting with Nat, we spoke about her babestation past and the models she’d met Linsey Dawn Mckenzie, Charmaine Sinclair, apparently she’s appeared in Nuts magazine in a small article.
Cleaned up and left a little short of the 2 hour mark, you can see why she’s so popular   I don’t tend to see a WG more than once, but there’s so little talent out there at the moment.
She even texted to make sure I got home safely, a really lovely girl  :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mark.james.watches

Does she only meet regulars these days? Her number is never visible, and doesn’t respond to AW messages/emails…