Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there a punting problem specific just to London?  (Read 2008 times)

Offline sparkus

A quick look at the Massage tab or regional boards shows a stellar array of Chinese and Thai talent and punters having a good time (those are few and far between for me these days) with their £30 b2b tips for busty SPs.

Also decent shapely English SPs offering b2b and HE for just £50.

No wonder Boris was on TV just now complaining about the quality of life in London because of costs and overcrowdedness.

Offline lillythesavage

A quick look at the Massage tab or regional boards shows a stellar array of Chinese and Thai talent and punters having a good time (those are few and far between for me these days) with their £30 b2b tips for busty SPs.

Also decent shapely English SPs offering b2b and HE for just £50.

No wonder Boris was on TV just now complaining about the quality of life in London because of costs and overcrowdedness.

You may have a point about a London problem, the more crowded it becomes the need for privacy and discretion becomes harder to achieve. Not to mention rental prices and ever increasing scrutiny of the renter.

Offline LLPunting

Only way to be sure is to get out to the provinces and sample them for yourself.  Reviews are subjective so lack of choice and the talents shown may well skew perceptions.  There are plenty of skilled providers in London, mostly away from the massage scene, that a punter may have sampled and sadly found to be rare in the saturated market of the capital.  Caucasian girls working in parlours are often younger and prettier and greedier and only top that with their degree of resentment for most clients, as reflected in the lack of performance when you do agree a price.
Chinese parlour women are typically older and plainer so less likely to have been lusted after in the civvie sphere, it makes them quite keen to fuck as a whole but most are pretty useless with oral and devoid of much sensuality, it's just they'd rather get 40-60 extra rather than 20 for the same time spent.
That said working in the provinces is reputedly less stressful as there used to be less clients (when not in lockdown) but as a whole they were better behaved and more likely to pay the asking price.  Cost of living can be cheaper for girls free to choose where they work, no idea if girls moving around with an operation pay less though.  Most girls would rather not work a train.

Offline stayer

Although London has far more WGs than any other city in the UK I find that far too many are either rubbish or not suitable for me in some way. Mind you if you were to say that I've got picky in my old age you'd be right. Then you've got the current pandemic which I believe prompted many Eastern Europeans to return home. After all, why struggle here to pay rent and other bills when you can live with your parents in Poland? Some of these EEs were good but I believe are no longer available and unlikely to come back here.

Offline georgegeorge

There is undoubtedly a London problem - trying even to find someone who is reputable, attractive, affordable, and is also someone you fancy the pants off is almost non-existent post Covid. Compare to e.g. the South West which seems to be absolutely crammed with beauties - it is absolutey heart-breaking.

I genuninely struggle to find anyone I fancy within 25 miles of the W1 postcode and have recently been going as far as Hampshire and Milton Keynes to find the right people. I'm even contemplating going as far as Peterborough, Brighton and Bristol.

Sad times.

Offline Georgebarber

Anyone else noticed whilst browsing BP that there seems to be a wealth of TS beauties up in Glasgow and Newcastle?

Offline lillythesavage

There is undoubtedly a London problem - trying even to find someone who is reputable, attractive, affordable, and is also someone you fancy the pants off is almost non-existent post Covid. Compare to e.g. the South West which seems to be absolutely crammed with beauties - it is absolutey heart-breaking.

I genuninely struggle to find anyone I fancy within 25 miles of the W1 postcode and have recently been going as far as Hampshire and Milton Keynes to find the right people. I'm even contemplating going as far as Peterborough, Brighton and Bristol.

Sad times.

Goes straight back to my point, space, privacy, costs and just a better standard of living can be found away from London, less working in town and less tourists must be effecting business too.
I can tell you from experience young Brits of every heritage are going about things in a different way, getting jobs and not choosing career whoring, avoiding plastering pics on the internet and avoiding AW. Using other media and out call method to top up income.

The anti sex for sale brigade have had an effect.

Offline Malvolio

Sad times.

It does depend on what your definitions of affordable and fancy the pants off are. 

I've had some very good punts this year at the £120 an hour mark - none of them were beauties, but for me performance and attitude during the punt are much more important.

Offline RMwonderer

I mean fake profiles everywhere it's hard to believe anything these days. I've attached an interaction I've had with a wg/Sergey. Cant stress how useful yondel is to any punter

Hidden Image/Members Only