Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovliest WG you have been with?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline orangecolor

Who are some of the lovliest working girls you have been with.
For me it has to be Lola Belle who use to work at Earl's Court London like 2 years ago.  She only did massage.
But she use to offer me sweets and had the best eye contact in the world. 
Banned reason: Posting stupid threads, no reviews, bore off troll.
Banned by: Ali Katt

BigIank8212

The best I have seen is Elle James from Manchester very friendly, nice to chat to and very horny.

Offline Vivago

Catch her on a going day, for her stunning body (but not face) I would say Smiley Miley in UK.

For her sweet nature, general niceness, stupendous service and looks, has to be Adele4u.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Blueboy2016

Rosie for play in central mk...seen her many times..massive bust...curvy...etc...but most importantly just a lovely  kind and warm woman...on every meet I see her...naughty Nicola near Bedford quite a sweet friendly woman too....really must see her again too...

Offline OakTree

The best I have seen is Elle James from Manchester very friendly, nice to chat to and very horny.

I've seen Elle many times. For a full on sexual experience, there's few to better her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Catch her on a going day, for her stunning body (but not face) I would say Smiley Miley in UK.

For her sweet nature, general niceness, stupendous service and looks, has to be Adele4u.

Rosie for play in central mk...seen her many times..massive bust...curvy...etc...but most importantly just a lovely  kind and warm woman...on every meet I see her...naughty Nicola near Bedford quite a sweet friendly woman too....really must see her again too...

I've seen Elle many times. For a full on sexual experience, there's few to better her.

Links please, guys.

Cheers.

Offline stevedave

This is a bit of a tricky one really - girls moods and attitudes May change from day to day, or even punter to punter. I know one lass who I get on with like a house on fire, we just seem to bounce off each other (literally  :lol:) but someone else, who's opinion I trust and respect, saw her and didn't feel the same way.

Horses for courses I guess.

Offline Marmalade

This is a bit of a tricky one really - girls moods and attitudes May change from day to day, or even punter to punter. I know one lass who I get on with like a house on fire, we just seem to bounce off each other (literally  :lol:) but someone else, who's opinion I trust and respect, saw her and didn't feel the same way.

Horses for courses I guess.

Indeed. Prossies aren't "lovely" except when using polite flattery (or post-orgasmic haze and pink spectacles). They are prostitutes, workers doing a job, and either doing it well or badly or somewhere in-between.

I might imagine, "She seemed like a nice girl" ... but I don't know her. I only know how she performed her job for me, on that occasion.

'GFE' is a disconnect with reality. You might as well say it's a lovely day cos you've just smoked a joint, had a Valium, or downed half a bottle of whisky.

fredpunter

I've been out of touch for a while ... I heard recently Adele has gone off to Oz... is that correct?

Offline Vivago

I've been out of touch for a while ... I heard recently Adele has gone off to Oz... is that correct?

Dunno..I'm a bit out of touch as well but if true its a great loss to British punting.

Temperamental Miley with her amazing body has gone too. :unknown: :(
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Ludwig

Gentlemen,

The OP's post history demonstrates that he/she is clearly a troll (and frankly a very very very poor quality one at that  :thumbsdown: )

By all means feed him/her, but be aware that nothing constructive is likely to come of it ...

:hi:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:45:27 am by Ludwig »

mrhappypants

Gentlemen,

The OP's post history demonstrates that he/she is clearly a troll (and frankly a very very very poor quality one at that  :thumbsdown: )

By all means feed him/her, but be aware that nothing constructive is likely to come of it ...

:hi:

Thank you.  I have to say that I now avoid giving any kind of help or support to posters who ask fishing questions like this without having first contributed several useful reviews. Reviews are the life blood of this board and in my opinion any one who wants to hang around should be writing reviews, and doing this before feeling they have earned the right to start discussions.  Being less indulgent will hopefully encourage the parasites to start contributing or fuck off.

Ludwig

Thank you.  I have to say that I now avoid giving any kind of help or support to posters who ask fishing questions like this without having first contributed several useful reviews. Reviews are the life blood of this board and in my opinion any one who wants to hang around should be writing reviews, and doing this before feeling they have earned the right to start discussions.  Being less indulgent will hopefully encourage the parasites to start contributing or fuck off.

Just to clarify, this fuckwit OP has claimed that he is a newbie to punting (as at 28/09/16) but at the same time clams to have punted the ageing fat Hungarian duo (Sandra Crystal and Christine Pearl) 18 months ago, and the over-rated Hungarian chubster Lola Bell 2 years ago ...

It's always amusing when trolls get caught up in their own web of bullshit     :thumbsup:

akka76

First place without a doubt was a Finish girl called Kiska who used to work with the bristolgirls group. There is a review I made on Punterlink still. over a decade later, still unsurpassed. Her ladylike loveliness as she insisted I came in her mouth for the second time for her to swallow - Sublime.

Another long disappeared one was a black girl in Brum called Nikkidancer. She was outcall only but then incall for a while. An hour with her would last 2 or 3 with chatting and stuff, and she was just a lovely girl to hang out with.

Natasha from Bristol was an all round nice gal initially - a few hours in the A4 with her were a joy! But a few years later I think the work got to her a bit.

GolfNut

Bit of a pointless thread on a review site really.

The term lovely is totally subjective and means different things to different people. Equally I'm not looking for a lovely girl when I punt.

Clearly the OP is full of shit as he can't remember if he's a newbie or been doing it for years. Alzheimers perhaps!  :crazy: