Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another con?  (Read 977 times)

Offline NIK

Came across this.
External Link/Members Only

Now she looks fit, but the range of services is suspiciously huge, including hardsports giving and for some reason watersports receiving rather than giving. Such a range of services, particularly if h/s is listed and the girl appears fit, always make me believe it's a fake profile, and it's not even AWank!
I then note at the bottom of the page it appears to be a costly phone number.

Is this one of those scams where you pay for an expensive phone call for nothing?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:15:44 am by NIK »

Frederick

50p a minute personal number. Probably a scam.

Offline cueball

Offline Bigus Dickus

All the girls advertised on there have the 070 prefix. One of the girls I saw on there is a genuine prossie so maybe it's not a con but a way for the site to make money off punters contacting the prossies! Then again they might just be using prossie pics to scam people? Either way if the prossie is genuine she will be advertising elsewhere with no premium contact number?

Offline CBPaul

Came across this.

Now she looks fit, but the range of services is suspiciously huge, including hardsports giving and for some reason watersports receiving rather than giving. Such a range of services, particularly if h/s is listed and the girl appears fit, always make me believe it's a fake profile, and it's not even AWank!
I then note at the bottom of the page it appears to be a costly phone number.

Is this one of those scams where you pay for an expensive phone call for nothing?

Yep, probably.

The pictures come up on a few other sites

All with the same contact number and a couple have a creation date going back to May 2013.

As Bigus says, if she were genuine she'd be advertising somewhere else. I punt in Cambridgeshire and have never seen her come up on AW, would have been tempted to at least try contact if I had though.