Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Endearing Emily Chelmsford  (Read 2949 times)

Neal69

Anyone Had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't mind a bit of BBW for a change and this one does look pretty stunning in the public Photos.

Don't even think she id a BBW. Just a bit on the bigger side.

Could be a lot of fun.

And damn pretty too.

Comments Please

N

The happy one

She does look nice and a size 16 is the uk average

Just does not float my boat

Online finn5555

She does look nice and a size 16 is the uk average

Just does not float my boat

Don't forget her favourite gift if you go a mega bucket KFC  :sarcastic:

Offline cunnyhunt

Anyone Had the pleasure?

I don't mind a bit of BBW for a change and this one does look pretty stunning in the public Photos.

Could be a lot of fun.

And damn pretty too.

Comments Please

N

Search for Teen Kylie on here.

A girl who gets drunk on an outcall and the police are called is not one I would be booking.

Offline Wilson85

She's on SAAFE as well, so you can get an idea of her attitude if you take a look at her posts.

Neal69

Well Now I know who you are all talking about.

I do think that some did go a wee bit OTT and almost turned her into a forum wide obsession.

I do notice in the discussions that there is the odd one who has actually booked her and has had nothing but good to say about her.

I did not find the reference to her getting drunk on an outcall but if anyone has a link I will have a read. Sorry there was just too damn much posted about her.

Still tempted to TOFTT as sometimes the unhinged ones are the best.

If I do I will do a review on here.

Thanks for all comments and also thanks for not having a rant at me just because I brought her name up.

N

Offline Matium

Anyone Had the pleasure?

Could be a lot of fun.

And damn pretty too.

Comments Please

N

It's Teen Kylie, calling herself Emily now.

Infamous for Kettlegate.

Avoid.

Offline cunnyhunt

I do think that some did go a wee bit OTT and almost turned her into a forum wide obsession.

I do notice in the discussions that there is the odd one who has actually booked her and has had nothing but good to say about her.

I did not find the reference to her getting drunk on an outcall but if anyone has a link I will have a read. Sorry there was just too damn much posted about her.

It is your choice but she has also tried to out a punter.

I think some of the threads had to be cleaned and so you will not find all reference to her.

Kettlegate - She was on a 2 girl outcall with a member from here, she arrived after drinking then drank more, there was trouble when asked to leave and the police were called, she made a cunt of herself and accused the member/other girl of stealing her money (even though she had not done as asked but still wanted paying) when it was behind the kettle, there was also damage to the paid apartment which the member had to cover.
IIRC she did not see that her behaviour was an issue, she has some mental issues which she has obviously not sought to resolve.

If you decide to book her then do not give ANY personal info (she will seek it) as she WILL use it against you.

I await your review. . . . :cool:

Online finn5555

Well Now I know who you are all talking about.

Thanks for all comments and also thanks for not having a rant at me just because I brought her name up.

N

Said it before will say it again avoid! Of course it's up to you  :hi: she tried outing a punter a while ago and has been a member here before until her final ban for being  :wackogirl:

Ludwig

...I did not find the reference to her getting drunk on an outcall but if anyone has a link I will have a read...

Kettlegate : It's a long read, but the relevant stuff starts with Enzio's post at reply #41...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4411.0

carefree

Shit-Enders has nothing on this thread, a compelling read :lol: