Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to Rachel (Heavens Angel) ? - Colchester  (Read 3306 times)

Offline englandfan

i need to see this classy milf again!

bigsexy

shes packed it in. shame,she had a lovley house. :(

Offline englandfan

ahh gutted i was hunting her profile out to pay her a visit

typical of my luck

Offline JnJon

I don't think she has quit for good...she was back on here only a few weeks ago and specifically said on her page she hadn't retired...keep your eye out...im sure she will be back

Offline englandfan

now you mention it im sure i also read something like that.....will keep an eye out

Offline norfolk tiger

Had her profile in my hot list and I'm sure she said she was taking a break from AW but those who had visited before and had number could still get in touch. The profile did go from my list for a while then it did briefly reappear.

Offline englandfan

I've visited her before but unfortunately don't have her number

Offline norfolk tiger

Her profile has just reappeared in my hot list  :yahoo:

Tom5334

Her profile has just reappeared in my hot list  :yahoo:

Can you post the link, I've searched on AW but can't find her. Had my first punt with Rachel, need a return visit at some point!

bigsexy

she was back on aw for only short while. I emailed her and got a booking for nxt wk. if I get to see her ill ask what shes doing. prob due to demand.  ;)

Offline norfolk tiger

Can you post the link, I've searched on AW but can't find her. Had my first punt with Rachel, need a return visit at some point!

Sorry chap gone again.

Offline englandfan

What's her phone number mate ? PM me ?

bigsexy

her profile is up on adultwork now 12/11 17:14

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
her profile is up on adultwork now 12/11 17:14

If you're kind enough to come and post this, you may as well post her AW link, so that those members who are enquiring of her can add her to their HL.

Offline englandfan

Can you PM me her number?  The link is now gone again

Offline norfolk tiger

Can you PM me her number?  The link is now gone again

Sorry chap I've only seen her the once way back and didn't save her number as I hot listed her.

philanders

Offline englandfan

philanders